8 - Pedri

Iniesta Ultra

Puig is better than any mid playing in Liga right now, not even close.

Sadly Xavi's acting just like Mbappe, they'd both rather sabotage their own team and themselves in the process so that other players don't outshine them.

Xavi's more intelligent than every poster here, he knows Pedri's a nerd but not a nerdy warrior and will never threaten Xavi's hierarchy in Barca's player history like Puig would and should.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
People still talking about the failure named Puig, hahaha... The guy was always shit and has nothing on Pedri or even Gavi...

Bobo32

What am i reading? what is this shit? where am i? seriously Pedri is a generational talent that have been one of our best players , the inconsistency should not be confused with laziness. Dont lay you overall disappointment with Barcelona`s exit from Champions league at his feet. for Christ sake, its like people with decent football knowledge gets a sniff at a bad pass from a player they don't like it they loose all kind of sense.

I can't tell you where you are, you will have to figure that out for your self.
You read a post describing Pedri as a player who fails to control a game, and who too often make lazy decisions on the pitch. It is not about the results in the CL, where Lewandowski, Xavi, and bad luck are more to blame.

Skalman

I can't tell you where you are, you will have to figure that out for your self.
You read a post describing Pedri as a player who fails to control a game, and who too often make lazy decisions on the pitch. It is not about the results in the CL, where Lewandowski, Xavi, and bad luck are more to blame.

Oh ok, i thought i was at Barca forum there for a second, but all i see is a lot of people shitting continuously on one of the best players we have. "fails to control the game" ? who even does that at 19? tell me one player at 19 that in todays football "controls" the game?
one example? no? ok come back when he is 25 or 26 then. He might not even be a player that is suited to control the game, but might become more of an attacking mid with time. But to call his decision-making lazy when he is one of the players in the league that contributes most with through balls and offensive actions is beyond stupid.

delancey

Oh ok, i thought i was at Barca forum there for a second, but all i see is a lot of people shitting continuously on one of the best players we have. "fails to control the game" ? who even does that at 19? tell me one player at 19 that in todays football "controls" the game?
one example? no? ok come back when he is 25 or 26 then. He might not even be a player that is suited to control the game, but might become more of an attacking mid with time. But to call his decision-making lazy when he is one of the players in the league that contributes most with through balls and offensive actions is beyond stupid.
True. Are you Swedish mate?

Messigician

During Pedri?s trails at Madrid, he was terrified of the freezing weather, could barely show any striking detail. RM rejected him with a ?thank you for coming & goodbye?, there was hardly any doubts & no single person responsible. Unanimous decision @diarioas

Based madrid

Temptation

During Pedri?s trails at Madrid, he was terrified of the freezing weather, could barely show any striking detail. RM rejected him with a ?thank you for coming & goodbye?, there was hardly any doubts & no single person responsible. Unanimous decision @diarioas

Based madrid

Real Madrid supremacy. They knew.

serghei

Now when Laporta has played a risky game, invested 300m, probably won nothing and got KO'd in a group stage, I really don't see how we'll return to the big stage anytime soon.

Wins against Elche, Levante and Getafe are our reality for the next decade.

You always do this. Make it seem like not competing in CL vs the best teams 3 months into our rebuild, and beating only Elche, Getafe and such are the only 2 possibilities. :lol:

BBZ8800

You always do this. Make it seem like not competing in CL vs the best teams 3 months into our rebuild, and beating only Elche, Getafe and such are the only 2 possibilities. :lol:

You are also always like "this".
Everything is always good and with an option of happy ending.

I have wrote WHY I think that the future is extremely grey: bad finances, La liga declining, EPL and oil teams being way richer than us, not having any star-players in our team, La Masia being dry for a decade, football evolving and moving away from ideas which made us and La Masia good meaning that even if La Masia improves, it is questionable whether that type of players will be good for a top level European football in 2030.
Also, zero captains + we are physically and psychologically weak.
Also, from the current crop of young players, there is more or less nothing to hold breath, except on Barca forum and Barca twitter/reddit echo chambers where fans are always extremely filled with false hope and delusions.

No offense to our fans, but if Pedri is the one around whom we'll build our team and a future success, then lol.
I have never seen less impactful midfielder since Gaspart's era.
I know, he is the best thing which we have.
But then, it makes you wonder: is he that good or are we THAT bad? I know the answer.

I mean, I still watch every game and cheer for us.
But not because I think we'll win, but more like a lesson in life: how to not do anything, how to let your team go from GOAT to WOAT in a decade, how fans' illusions don't have limits no matter what happens etc.

Barca is like a company which is dying infront of your eyes, but investors are pumping more and more money and making bad decisions over and over with zero returns.
And 90% of fans are still hopeful that we'll turn this around.

With Pedri and Gavi.

Oh, well...

No matter how many factors you take into consideration: what makes teams good/strong/competitive in 2022': we lack in all areas and we are staying more and more behind each new year.
And then, knowing our proud, stubborn and emotional history and structure: how we are more than a club, Joga bonita, wins without beauty don't mean shit, Pep's heritage = nothing will change.

Imo, we'll have the same faith as Brazilian NT team.
Once by far the best NT team in the world, today struggles against any semi-decent European physical and tactically smarter team.
Brazil went from winning almost every WC outside of Europe = to: who knows if they'll win it ever again with the current evolvement of football.
Also, they went from having 4 different Ballon D Or winners in 15 years in 90s and 00s (R9, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka) to having zero winners after that and only 1 player with a top3 spot in a clown Neymar.

Our ideas, style of play, technique is the closest to Brazilian NT.
They also never cared about physique, psychology. All they care about is fun, beauty and Joga Bonita.
And look at where it led them today, when 20 European NT teams evolved heavily.
The same is with Barca. Barca is Brazil, the rest of Europe (especially EPL) is like any random European NT team.

And the problem is: Barca will never be able to turn the back to their historical style of play and Cruijff's ideas. Tons of our fans live in a parallel universe with some sort of a false propaganda how that was the best style ever invented, how it can never go out of style, we just need a better players and we will fly again etc.

Anyway, let's watch El Clasico today and enjoy, but deep down, we are watching a company which was once on top of the world, but now is dying infront of our eyes due to millions of horrible decisions and inability to change while our less emotional opponents made huge steps forward.

Last edited:

TacticsTim

The sooner everyone realizes that this guy is a hugw fraud the better it would be. Too slow to weak nothing player. His hype is rediculous and his play is pretty bad. Ceballos is 10x the player

serghei

Why no comments?

I'll start. Overrated player, talented yes, but to compare with the best he has like a long way to go. Should be a squad option if our team wasn't so filled with deadwood still.

Physically very weak and easy to dominate.

I think we should sign a top midfielder and move him in a rotation role like midfielders of his age should be until they are properly developed.

Home of Barca Fans