8 - Pedri

JamDav1982

Would rather him at AM and Frenkie more box to box with a 'proper' DM supporting them.

Gavi doesnt have the quality at moment to play AM for Barca and struggles to find the ball in decent positions.

Gavi and Pedri is not the pairing Xavi seems to think it is. It lacks a lot.

serghei

He played one touch passes more often, and this is benefiting his game to a great degree. The more he holds on the ball in advanced positions, the more likely he is to panic and lose it.

serghei

Passing ability if he finds ways to generate space for himself is the best in the team. But in intense games I still don't think he is quick enough to operate in those tighter spaces.

JamDav1982

Passing ability if he finds ways to generate space for himself is the best in the team. But in intense games I still don't think he is quick enough to operate in those tighter spaces.

Would have much more confidence on him when pressed than Gavi currently for example.

There are times he can get caught on it and look to rellax but I think this is getting fixated on to a point that Gavi losing it more is forgiven as looks like a wee terrier.

Home of Barca Fans