8 - Pedri

vegitot

Too many excuses being made for the lad. Golden child syndrome. Get out there, demand the ball, and effect the fucking game with goals and assists if you want to be world class.
Because you are not world class yet, and if this is your best, then somebody give us 200m and I will accept it. :boss:
He needs freedom centrally to move around the pitch. Similiar to Xavi or any great midfielder with the team is built around them.

Gnidrologist

I be a drunk (with power) asshole, who gets him in line by forcing to train on jagged metal and broken glass pitches, while spending the night in carboard shoebox soiled with black coal and people trampling all over from above all night and then force him to go all 20 kilometers to the stadium by foot, both ways uphill, even, when there's 3 feet of snow heaps.

vegitot

I be a drunk (with power) asshole, who gets him in line by forcing to train on jagged metal and broken glass pitches, while spending the night in carboard shoebox soiled with black coal and people trampling all over from above all night and then force him to go all 20 kilometers to the stadium by foot, both ways uphill, even, when there's 3 feet of snow heaps.
Not sure if that can help him in football though.

vegitot

110 games in this team. 8 assists. Ah, okey.
2 assists in 2 years. 2022: 1 assist. 2023: 1 assist so far.

To be fair, his passes are mostly wasted by his teammates. But he should improve his attacking prowess if he wants more goals and assists.

You get lots of assists not by your great passes but more by your offensive awareness.

Saladin

110 games in this team.

8 assists.

Ah, okey.
14 goals, though; so averaging a G/A every 5-6 games, which is not colossal but also not bad considering his age, leaving plenty of room to improve. Would probably have 5-10 goals/assists more if we had poachers up-front (Haaland, Mbappé, Osimhen, Messi for instance).

Home of Barca Fans