8 - Pedri

jamrock

Back in the day when I played showed he'll consistently show up with something when needed they would praise him.

Here....

vegitot

If only he is more offensive minded.

To think of it, maybe the reason Xavi plays Pedri this way is improve Pedri's attacking prowess, offensive minded. His passing, ball handling, technique are all excellent. Just lacking mentality.

mc_lovin

Mentality??? Worst phrase in football.

I fear that Frenkie and him are fundamentally opposed in their styles. Pedri needs a classic 433 with all the space. Frenkie needs the play to completely revolve around him from deeper.

I imagine we will win the League easily enough this year (looking at Reals squad), but need to make a decision down the line who should be the epicenter of the team.

Catta

Can only hope that one day we get a manager who knows how to use Pedri and Frenkie. Xavi has no clue and those two are still our best players, imagine what Pep would achieve with them.

jamrock

Pep would love Frenkie, but he's to cule to take the clubs best player.

Not Cule enough to ship a couple duds, but cule enough not to take the talent.

Yea that's why he doesn't even looks in pedri's direction, he won't do us that dirty.

vegitot

Mentality??? Worst phrase in football.

I fear that Frenkie and him are fundamentally opposed in their styles. Pedri needs a classic 433 with all the space. Frenkie needs the play to completely revolve around him from deeper.

I imagine we will win the League easily enough this year (looking at Reals squad), but need to make a decision down the line who should be the epicenter of the team.
I mean current Pedri still lacks of the mental strength to take full responsibility, to make thing happen out of nothing.

Xavi isn't dumb to play Pedri so high without a reason. Perharps he wants to improve Pedri's offensive prowess, train him to be able to play as a pocket player.

JamDav1982

He wasnt as high yesterday and was allowed much more freedom deeper.

Gavi was the higher one through the middle and than Ansu.

Need to start settling on positions for them to develop chemistry.

The coverage of game were discussing how much better he was deeper today and not playing high up waiting for ball as was last week in first half.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans