8 - Pedri

delancey

At HT against Frankfurt, the cameras zoomed in on Pedri and Ferran looking up at the stadium. Pedro?s face reminds me of the face William Wallace made in Braveheart when he discovered that Robert the Bruce had betrayed him. Shock and disgust. Betrayal!

Seriously, the Catalan fans who sold their tickets to German fans should be named and shamed and sanctioned for betrayal.

They should lose their season tickets for a season. Sport can publish their names on the wall of Shame. Absolutely no loyalty whatsoever.

Joan

At HT against Frankfurt, the cameras zoomed in on Pedri and Ferran looking up at the stadium. Pedro?s face reminds me of the face William Wallace made in Braveheart when he discovered that Robert the Bruce had betrayed him. Shock and disgust. Betrayal!

Seriously, the Catalan fans who sold their tickets to German fans should be named and shamed and sanctioned for betrayal.

They should lose their season tickets for a season. Sport can publish their names on the wall of Shame. Absolutely no loyalty whatsoever.

Should lose their season tickets permanently. Wait list is already long enough.

Iniesta Ultra

The socios did us a favor and I'm all for the same happening again. Barca's standard shouldn't include needing home pitch advantage to win against anyone.

Iniesta Ultra

If we solve the real problems first then I'll complain about the fans but only for clubs that deserve respect City, Bayern, Pool, RM, etc.

Cadiz and Frankfurt never!

CatalinR10

The socios did us a favor and I'm all for the same happening again. Barca's standard shouldn't include needing home pitch advantage to win against anyone.

tom-cruise-what.gif

Blinkfloyd

[MENTION=30079]Iniesta Ultra[/MENTION]
We have 20 years old players at home. Maybe if there are seasoned veterans
it might not affect them that much.
As much as I too wish for we become a total beast team that even if we play in hell we will win.
We will need Doom Slayers on the team where the demons itself are shit scared of him 😂😂

Catta

Best player in the team. Him returning form injury is the reason why we had such a great period. As soon as he got injured again, we are back to being shit.

Home of Barca Fans