9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well there's no doubt in my mind that Suarez wasn't the only idiot here. He's a cunt but so is Evra.

Can't wait til he moves to a big club and makes the Mancs even more butthurt.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well there's no doubt in my mind that Suarez wasn't the only idiot here. He's a cunt but so is Evra.

Can't wait til he moves to a big club and makes the Mancs even more butthurt.
exactly man. The mancunians are celebrating as if they have won some massive trophy. It's just a mediocre team that happeaned to have Suarez.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
So many facepalm-inducing posts...

I know, right?

Evra's a cunt for celebrating a win over a team against which he was racially abused, then had his name dragged through the mud by the same club, then making an error to gift then a win at Anfield, then having his attempt a reconciliation thrown back in his face by Suarez?

that's a funny kind of cunt.

Maria

I know, right?

Evra's a cunt for celebrating a win over a team against which he was racially abused, then had his name dragged through the mud by the same club, then making an error to gift then a win at Anfield, then having his attempt a reconciliation thrown back in his face by Suarez?

that's a funny kind of cunt.

Although Evra is a cunt..I can't blame him for his reaction from today. He must have felt pretty bad after all the comments KK has made trying to excuse Suarez(the t-shirts were hilarious) and even worse when he saw that Luis refused to shake hands.
Did Terry and Rio's brother made peace when they met?..because I can't remember.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
is it just me or is la furia and aryagorn the same person? they both agree on absolutely everything. they both love thiago, they both seem to like suarez and call evra a cunt when he has every right to celebrate. They both have a hatred for cesc that i cannot understand (he is a barca player). Then they claim I make other accounts (who defend cesc). I think this is just an attempt to shift any blame for that sort of things from himself.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What Evra did was childish and unnecessary, but what Suarez did was much worse. It was a cuntish provocation

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
but both teams want to make the opposing player seem like a cunt so they went ahead and did it.

Pretty much this.

Both teams should have ignored each other. This was never going to be classy.

is it just me or is la furia and aryagorn the same person? they both agree on absolutely everything. they both love thiago, they both seem to like suarez and call evra a cunt when he has every right to celebrate. They both have a hatred for cesc that i cannot understand (he is a barca player). Then they claim I make other accounts (who defend cesc). I think this is just an attempt to shift any blame for that sort of things from himself.

Really nice try Jonathan/Youngie/whatever else you are going by these days, but Estel loves Neymar.

But yeah, you caught me. Estel is one of my many duplicate accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans