Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
this thread:
rL3Q4.gif
:lol:

DucdeOrléans

Both Evra and Suárez are scumbags much like the two Northern English clubs and cities they represent.

"Good luck" to both teams in the Europa League:lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Both Evra & Suarez are questionable characters...Both have played the villain at times in their career, quite willingly...And both are quite media savvy...I don't have a bone to pick in a fight between these two in this scenario but asking to take sides between two players like this?...I could care less whether they shook hands or not - I do find the reaction to it all too predictable, however

barcaboy15

Both Evra & Suarez are questionable characters...Both have played the villain at times in their career, quite willingly...And both are quite media savvy...I don't have a bone to pick in a fight between these two in this scenario but asking to take sides between two players like this?...I could care less whether they shook hands or not - I do find the reaction to it all too predictable, however

Only post worth reading on the last 5+ pages.

Who gives a shit about this feud? It's fucking boring. Was the quality of actual football so bad this is all there is to talk about?

B

barcelonista

Was the quality of actual football so bad this is all there is to talk about?

In short: yes. Liverpool couldn't string 2 passes together. Manchester United did string 2 passes together mostly in areas where it couldn't hurt Liverpool. MU got a goal after a corner kick right after half time, used the momentum for another quick goal and still almost fucked it up at the end against one of the worst Liverpool teams I've ever seen. Long gone are the days of Xabi-Mascherano with Gerrard-Torres upfront. Now Andy Carroll and Craig Bellamy are used as impact subs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans