9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
is it just me or is la furia and aryagorn the same person? they both agree on absolutely everything. they both love thiago, they both seem to like suarez and call evra a cunt when he has every right to celebrate. They both have a hatred for cesc that i cannot understand (he is a barca player). Then they claim I make other accounts (who defend cesc). I think this is just an attempt to shift any blame for that sort of things from himself.
just a case of 'Great mimds. great thoughts'

Unless La Furia is indian and has a mustache... they're not the same person
I sported moustache only once in life and that was on the call of Ed, for Movember

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
of course your alter ego likes neymar. there needs to be some difference to cover your tracks.

Oh shit, this Youngie, you are good! I've been found out!

tumblr_ly4u74Lye31qii6tmo1_250.gif

brb, gonna go groom my Indian mustache.

Yugi

is it just me or is la furia and aryagorn the same person? they both agree on absolutely everything. they both love thiago, they both seem to like suarez and call evra a cunt when he has every right to celebrate. They both have a hatred for cesc that i cannot understand (he is a barca player). Then they claim I make other accounts (who defend cesc). I think this is just an attempt to shift any blame for that sort of things from himself.

nice try Youngie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans