Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
what a freekick!
QPDYf5.gif

qnTZ3j.gif

K

Karnivore

I fully expect offers for him in the summer.

He can easily play for any team in the world.

Barcelona, Real Madrid and Man Utd aside, probably. Needs to cut the diving out though. He's an infinetely better player than Torres anyway. Real shame what happened to him, was busted before we even bought him, though I console myself with the fact Liverpool used £35m on it on Andy fekkin Carroll loll!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Barcelona, Real Madrid and Man Utd aside, probably. Needs to cut the diving out though. He's an infinetely better player than Torres anyway. Real shame what happened to him, was busted before we even bought him, though I console myself with the fact Liverpool used £35m on it on Andy fekkin Carroll loll!

Um no not Barcelona, Real Madrid and Man Utd aside. He is better than Villa, Alexis and Pedro. Better than Higuain, Benzema and Di Maria. He is also better than any forward Man U have bar RVP.

B

beautifulgame

For once we can agree on a player, Ed. Only partially though as, I think he is better than RVP as well.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Um no not Barcelona, Real Madrid and Man Utd aside. He is better than Villa, Alexis and Pedro. Better than Higuain, Benzema and Di Maria. He is also better than any forward Man U have bar RVP.

He isn't better than Higuain, Benzema, Di Maria, Villa but better than Pedro and Alexis. However, on his form, he is better than them, because he puts in some effort, and he has loads of talent. Everyone of these players are an expert at something, Suarez is not better than anyone in their best attribute but has more to his game than each one of them.

B

beautifulgame

So.. What you are saying is all things considered, he is a better footballer?!

:-/

Cule4life

The Culest
Suarez may be better than Alexis but he wouldn't suit our system either. He's wasteful in possession and does misses good chances many times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans