9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
As much as i like Suarez and want him to Barca i think you are wrong. Benzema and Di Maria are on another level right now.You could say that only when he prooves he can play consistently for a team that competes in CL,championship and cup.

To be fair, when Di Maria and Benzema stop being in shit form, you can say this to AnfieldEd. Right now, they are garbage. Especially Di Maria.

Also, Barcelona finished Villa's career off.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought breaking his leg would have something to do with it?
If you were among those inclined to believe his career was indeed over, that is.

psychotsek

If you were among those inclined to believe his career was indeed over, that is.

This x1000.
DiMaria and Benz have been playing for a team that has been competing on all :) levels (leagues,cups etc)and a drop of form is expected even from Messi and Ronaldo.
Suarez the last couple of years has been fighting almost alone in a mediocre team (sorry that's the truth about Pool's last seasons) for a place in the Europa League or the Carling cup etc.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

He scores goals, he is still capable, and the fact that people have returned from injury, like Ronaldo/Wilshere/Totti and still rocked, it is not beyond Villa to come back and rock either but you don't give him chances, well only sparingly. So yes, when Villa is neglected his career is running short, because of your management.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He scores goals, he is still capable, and the fact that people have returned from injury, like Ronaldo/Wilshere/Totti and still rocked, it is not beyond Villa to come back and rock either but you don't give him chances, well only sparingly. So yes, when Villa is neglected his career is running short, because of your management.

Ronaldo and Wilshere were in their early 20's or late teens, and Ronaldo never truly returned either.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Ronaldo won the Pichichi in Spain and the league after two injuries which sidelined him for 2 years, yes he was younger than Villa but Villa isn't finished, Barcelona are finishing him. You will see, players like him adapt, with him being 5 minutes in the center he popped in with a good header, and he will easily score approx. 20 goals a season if given a starting position.

ammarfcb

ze special one
i'm with raed on this, if benching him all season isn't insult enough we are now replacing one of the best finishers in the world and one of the most underrated strikers of the century ...with a brazilian featherweight 5-a-side futsul skippy skippy player.

Last edited:

psychotsek

i'm with raed on this, if benching him all season isn't insult enough we are now replacing one of the best finishers in the world and one of the most underrated strikers of the century ...with a brazilian featherweight 5-a-side futsul skippy skippy player.

You speak truth brother.I would take Villa or Suarez instead of Neymar anytime..

loozy

Squaring up to a kid... How low can you get...

535486_10151593155547573_335919212_n.jpg

Superfly

Banned

:worthy: :worthy: best description of neymar i've ever seen on this forum

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Absoloutely beasting it as always..

People say Bale is the best in the PL...Suarez/RVP i'd have in my team any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans