9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
The day when someone doesn't remember someone a epic and all knowing as HBA.....is a sad one =(.

OT: He has done some shit....but who hasn't? While the handball incedent earned him hate all around the world... Who wouldn't have done that :lol:? Once I was done feeling bad for the Ghana team I realized how awesome it was lmao. Takes balls to do that. And it worked! He does need to stop diving so often though. Besides that he is a top player and I would welcome him here. I think we could keep him out of trouble to a point.

spark

There ws nothing wrong with the hand ball. It was punished sufficiently with a red card and penalty. The freekick was never a freekick. Both players were offside.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Am I the only one who hates it when people say, "Suarez dives? So what, so do half the other strikers in the world."

Just a fun fact... That doesn't make it right. Don't know if you knew that...

0n0mat0p0eia

Weeeeeeell, looks like i'm in the minority of one, so majority rules.

(By the way, i'da done the same as Luis if it meant my team progressing to the SF.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

oh-god-why.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

Am I the only one who hates it when people say, "Suarez dives? So what, so do half the other strikers in the world."

Just a fun fact... That doesn't make it right. Don't know if you knew that...

Nope, it doesn't. But it's interesting that Suarez gets more shit for it than a lot of others. Just like Busquets does (from non Barca fans) because he had a couple high profile dives a few years ago... when in reality he's not even the biggest diver on Barca.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Nope, it doesn't. But it's interesting that Suarez gets more shit for it than a lot of others. Just like Busquets does (from non Barca fans) because he had a couple high profile dives a few years ago... when in reality he's not even the biggest diver on Barca.

spot on

I never understood why people hate on Suarez because of the Ghana handball saga, he did what he had to to give his country a fighting chance. He paid the price for it by being send off its not his fault that Gyan could not convert it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans