9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish_Cules

Does anybody else think he might have played his last game for Liverpool today? He's going to be banned for the rest of the season and with the shitstorm that is about to go down over this, both he and Liverpool might think its best for him to move abroad. He'll get Champions League football and Liverpool will get a good bit of money for him. On pure footballing terms they really should try hold on to him but I don't know if that's enough.

loozy

Fenway might also factor into this; I doubt they'd want more controversy over him, especially after last season.

F

Flavia

He dives, bites, hits and racially insults players. He's a brilliant footballer, but I wouldn't even take him for free.
I wouldn't take him even if Barça got paid to sign him. It doesn't matter if he's good, he's too crazy.

Kerrybai

Does anybody else think he might have played his last game for Liverpool today? He's going to be banned for the rest of the season and with the shitstorm that is about to go down over this, both he and Liverpool might think its best for him to move abroad. He'll get Champions League football and Liverpool will get a good bit of money for him. On pure footballing terms they really should try hold on to him but I don't know if that's enough.

He's dragging the name of Liverpool through the dirt with his antics. An offer of 40 million would be very tempting for Liverpool as they could replace him and be done with the shitstorm surrounding him.

Secondly I think he would welcome a move in order to escape the media pressure and of course to play CL football. I think Liverpool fans expect more from their players.

Anyways at least he got to taste Champions league success... too early?:blush:

poldep

On a serious note. Biting another person? Come on.. How many times did he do this? I hope Suarez isnt carrying any type of disease.

loozy

164275_489533651101774_1620656695_n.jpg

:rofl1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans