9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimadridista1

I cannot understand how any supporter would want this guy at there football club, the biggest scumbag that has ever played in the premier league bar none, i will be delighted if he leaves england, good riddance to him, and the fact that it will weaken liverpool to lose there best player is a bonus, i am sure when he goes liverpool fans will try to spin it as a positive that they have money to reinvest, but whoever they replace him with will not be of the same quality...

This guy is like Pepe... when you have a player like this one who's playing at 100% every games and giving his best, even if he has a lot of flaws, you're happy to have a guy like him in your team.

But I agree with you about the fact that he can't fit in our club, with our players , who have a different mentality . But in a club like Real Madrid, he would fit perfectly because supporters are used to have crazy players (pepe) in their team.

Anyway, this man is one of the best striker in the world and I wish that he'll not play for Real Madrid next season because he will totally destroy Pique with his long legs.

Galning

I cannot understand how any supporter would want this guy at there football club, the biggest scumbag that has ever played in the premier league bar none, i will be delighted if he leaves england, good riddance to him, and the fact that it will weaken liverpool to lose there best player is a bonus, i am sure when he goes liverpool fans will try to spin it as a positive that they have money to reinvest, but whoever they replace him with will not be of the same quality...

I cannot agree more. While they're at it I'm sure they'd sign Mourinho.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I hate this obnoxious little brat. Can't take the heat from the English media? You deserved all the criticism you got bc of your outlandish behavior...

I think this little fuck will be pulling a lot of shit in the clasicos

Superfly

Banned
I honestly don't give two shits about how much of a "scumbag" he is. Fact is that he's the best striker in the PL, would improve Barcelona's attack tenfold, and has the balls and talent to take on his man which is something every forward bar Messi won't do.

if my dream striker aka Luis Suarez joins madrid ..i would cry... :shakeshead:
Our problem up fron is that we don't have muscle. This guy is not called the pistolero for nothing. He would fight every ball as if it was the last but will also score when he gets a chance.

I hate this obnoxious little brat. Can't take the heat from the English media? You deserved all the criticism you got bc of your outlandish behavior...

I think this little fuck will be pulling a lot of shit in the clasicos

This is exactly what we need. we need players to step it up and be agressive . This guy should have been signed from the time he was in ajax. He usedc to love barca, it was his dream to play for barca. I don't know what happened though. I guess he realized his dream would never come true and was just like f it.
It is highly probable that madrid will get him once they sell higuain. :(

Can we please chuck 15m + Alexis at Liverpool and get him

+

B

beautifulgame

I honestly don't give two shits about how much of a "scumbag" he is. Fact is that he's the best striker in the PL, would improve Barcelona's attack tenfold, and has the balls and talent to take on his man which is something every forward bar Messi won't do.

We don't agree often, but bring him!!

Also, Neymar will also take his man on but there is no striker around with such heart to fight mixed with skill since Samuel.

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned

Well, I was talking about the current forwards we have. I refuse to comment on Neymar until he's played a game for Barcelona.

You could make a case for Tello too but the point is that Suarez is a much superior player than Pedro/Sanchez/current Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans