9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

said it before last summer we should buy him, we opted for brazilian primadona :facepalm:

Well the time to sign him was at Ajax. John W. Henry thinks he's worth Bale money and you cant blame them when they got 50 million for injured Torres.

Howes

As talented as he is, I don't think his image is something Barcelona want to be associated with

Great goals, must have been missing for the Hull game :)

xavisionary

He's like Messi minus a slight touch of finesse but with better long shots and heart. That's what I love about Luis Suarez, he's just so RAW. Like Leo was pre-Pep.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah there's really no one like him in the premier, how did Bale win the best player award, was it last year? over Suarez? Was he that great, cause to beat a guy like Suarez, it takes a lot.

No, all it takes is for Suarez to turn into a vampire.

Barcilliant

Very good player but Liverpool will put a 65 million pound tag on him. I love his attitude though. His work rate is first class-always looks hungry (no pun intended!) and his skill cannot be doubted. He has that unusual ability of scoring startling, unpredictable goals like Ibra. Brilliant player but Barca being a politically correct club wont buy him.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Very good player but Liverpool will put a 65 million pound tag on him. I love his attitude though. His work rate is first class-always looks hungry (no pun intended!) and his skill cannot be doubted. He has that unusual ability of scoring startling, unpredictable goals like Ibra. Brilliant player but Barca being a politically correct club wont buy him.
When you reminded us that you have not intended the pun... It struck to me that it could be a great joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans