9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKnowitAlll

I personally believe that ALL our scouts must be fired with immediate effect, where were they when this guy was scoring 35+ goals for ajax and had a 22 mil fee, Same for Thiago silva, went to milan for 10 Mil, de boer was basically giving us vertonghen for 12 mil and we didnt even give it thought. Just pisses me off the potential we have yet we seem to always be in some sort of debacle. football has become way more transparent than it used to be due to the internet and technology, i really want to know what our scouts are doing other than getting paid.

lol ,

Suarez , was still the same guy , biting people and behaving like an idoit.
Thiago Silva was terrible before he joined Milan. Even in Milan it took him a while before he became immense in his last few seasons there.
Vertonghen was rejected by Pep much eailer on. He was offered several times but he just isnt good enough. Also if he came back then ( 2-3 seasons ago ) Bartra , would've have defo left.

Our scout aren't stupid. Most of our team is from our youth system and if we too take every player we scout and sign them up there wouldn't be a chance for our youth players. Our scouts , their jobs are finding people like Bartra , Messi , Valdes , Busquets , S.Roberto and Iniesta when they are young before they go to another team. Now tell me a team that does that better than Barca. We keep making great young players because we keep finding them when they're younger.

But no one thinks about that. This management has to be terrible no matter what they do.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I personally believe that ALL our scouts must be fired with immediate effect, where were they when this guy was scoring 35+ goals for ajax and had a 22 mil fee, Same for Thiago silva, went to milan for 10 Mil, de boer was basically giving us vertonghen for 12 mil and we didnt even give it thought. Just pisses me off the potential we have yet we seem to always be in some sort of debacle. football has become way more transparent than it used to be due to the internet and technology, i really want to know what our scouts are doing other than getting paid.

I live in The Netherlands and saw Suarez from when he first joined Groningen and, although he is a class player, I will say this: I would never want him at Barcelona. He doesn't fit out club or our system. He is typically a player you should give the ball and let him wreck the opponent. But then you have to realize, not in a Messi way. He scores absolute screamers, but I just can't imagine him in our team. Where would he play?

What I do see happening is Suarez at Real Madrid. He has a contract until 2016 but I believe there is a big chance he will go to Real next year if they manage to sell Benzema or loan Morata. It would be too costly to get Falcao, Cavani isn't going anywhere, Lewandowski will go to Bayern, Zlatan will also stay at PSG. They can get someone better than Benzema and they will do so. They have the cash (and will always have enough to beat any team in the world to a player's services) and are not afraid of spending big time to strengthen the squad.

Zebulun

lol ,

Suarez , was still the same guy , biting people and behaving like an idoit.
Thiago Silva was terrible before he joined Milan. Even in Milan it took him a while before he became immense in his last few seasons there.
Vertonghen was rejected by Pep much eailer on. He was offered several times but he just isnt good enough. Also if he came back then ( 2-3 seasons ago ) Bartra , would've have defo left.

Our scout aren't stupid. Most of our team is from our youth system and if we too take every player we scout and sign them up there wouldn't be a chance for our youth players. Our scouts , their jobs are finding people like Bartra , Messi , Valdes , Busquets , S.Roberto and Iniesta when they are young before they go to another team. Now tell me a team that does that better than Barca. We keep making great young players because we keep finding them when they're younger.

But no one thinks about that. This management has to be terrible no matter what they do.

I still choose to believe that not everyone is innately bad, maybe suarez if he came here wouldn't be an idiot? Thiago silva was great at fluminense, his team won the league and with a great defensive record before he left. IMO porto and shaktar does way better scouting than us. The terrible thing about our management is that we the fans are seeing where the team needs reinforcements and they who are employed aren't.

Zebulun

I live in The Netherlands and saw Suarez from when he first joined Groningen and, although he is a class player, I will say this: I would never want him at Barcelona. He doesn't fit out club or our system. He is typically a player you should give the ball and let him wreck the opponent. But then you have to realize, not in a Messi way. He scores absolute screamers, but I just can't imagine him in our team. Where would he play?

Don't take offense but, what do you mean not in a messi way? is messi's way the only way, cant we find other solutions based on the players we have?

Gauss

I think he would be perfect for Chelsea - something like:

--------------------- Suarez --------------------

---Hazard----------- Mata ------------Oscar-----

--------------------Ramires----------------------
------------Mikel--------------------------------

------Cole ------ Terry- ---- Ivanovic -------Azp-

-------------------Cech/Courtois ---------------

Feel like Ba and Torres don't understand the players.

From last year March. But even more so now I think he would be our missing puzzle piece. Mata would move to right wing of course; Oscar and Willian woud be at the #10. The only thing we'd then need is a capable partner for Ramires and we'd be up there with the best teams in the world. But right now Suarez would cost too much thanks to Bale, so it would be quite difficult.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Don't take offense but, what do you mean not in a messi way? is messi's way the only way, cant we find other solutions based on the players we have?

Gotta go but a quick reply: Messi wreck an opponent by very quick combinations and dribbling with the ball below his body. Luis Suarez is more of a 'head-down' dribbler, not really a man for the quick 1-2s, but he might have changed it at Liverpool. Don't get to see him as often as I used to.

Zebulun

This guy is amazing! get him in herrre! Teamwork, vision, Deadly finishing, defenders are scared of him everytime he touches the ball. i can only dream about neymar-messi-suarez

Last edited:

Dinho

A horrible man. The way he rolled around like he'd been shot to help get Paulinho sent off.

Incredible to watch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans