9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meitux

This player is just great, i said before he's going to end this season as Premier Leauge's top scorer. Yesterday all of his goals are great. I Can't find anyone who fits better to our system, well a CF. He can get the goals going and be movable around, just top player.

MrKnowitAlll

With his history , Barca will never buy him. , he's too unpredictable and also he plays best when he is the main man in the team eg , when he came back Sturridge would play for him , making space , winning freekicks etc.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is all Liverpool have they cannot afford to sell him

From what I was reading, Suarez is insisting to leave Liverpool and he has reached an agreement with their club that if RM is bidding 47 mil and more, they will have to let him go. Also they were saying Liverpool rather cash in on him and sell him to RM instead of selling him to EPL competitors such as Arsenal.

Crews

From what I was reading, Suarez is insisting to leave Liverpool and he has reached an agreement with their club that if RM is bidding 47 mil and more, they will have to let him go. Also they were saying Liverpool rather cash in on him and sell him to RM instead of selling him to EPL competitors such as Arsenal.
There's only so much money can do, I wouldn't be too worried. Well Barca's board could ease RM's success but who knows.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

£47m LOL..........

He's not going for less than Torres money.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I don't want him at Barca either. Great player obviously and too bad if he joined RM, but I don't think a personality like his would fit in.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
4-2-3-1. Imagine this be our midfield and attack.

--------- Suarez ---------

Neymar -- Cesc -- Messi

--- Iniesta --- Busquets ---

Ritchie

Always said he'd be perfect for Barca in a front three with Messi and someone else. That was before Neymar came in. He's a lot better than Neymar now (though Neymar is a lot younger with a high potential) and a player we can't afford to let go to Real Madrid. Not saying Barca have to sign him but Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez would be unstoppable.

He's not a bad apple off the pitch. His will to win on the pitch is so fierce that it gets him into trouble. But that's what makes him a great player.

Zebulun

I personally believe that ALL our scouts must be fired with immediate effect, where were they when this guy was scoring 35+ goals for ajax and had a 22 mil fee, Same for Thiago silva, went to milan for 10 Mil, de boer was basically giving us vertonghen for 12 mil and we didnt even give it thought. Just pisses me off the potential we have yet we seem to always be in some sort of debacle. football has become way more transparent than it used to be due to the internet and technology, i really want to know what our scouts are doing other than getting paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans