9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebulun

A horrible man. The way he rolled around like he'd been shot to help get Paulinho sent off.

Incredible to watch though.

are you serious about life? that was a red card any and everyday. had it been messi or some other player i'm sure you're opinion would be different.

Dinho

Paulinho was 100% correct decision and just about every player goes down like that when kicked.

Terrible decision. A yellow card at worst.

Only the sly, vile and nasty creatures of the sport go down like that. Maybe this is common practice in Spain and other leagues.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
people still don´t want him here?

I do think that most people want him here due to his immense football ability, although some just want to avoid the extra baggage he might bring and some are realistic and think that he simply wont come since we would have to pay atleast 55m+ to get him here and some are unsure whether he'll fit our system and whether bringing him and stalling other players development is worth it.

JamDav1982

Terrible decision. A yellow card at worst.

Only the sly, vile and nasty creatures of the sport go down like that. Maybe this is common practice in Spain and other leagues.

Are you being serious?

He kicked out at him deliberately and it was the correct decision to send him off.

Dinho

are you serious about life? that was a red card any and everyday. had it been messi or some other player i'm sure you're opinion would be different.

I would also call Messi the same thing. It was a foul, there was no intent to hurt. He's also raised his foot but just got there quicker. A yellow card and free kick would have been adequate.

Zebulun

His desire and hunger to play and score is on the same level as messi, that's exactly what we need, not players who are comfortable just to make a pass in front of goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans