9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

17 goals in 11 games. No penalties. Cristiano 17 in 15. 4 penalties, but must get ballon d'or.

but, but... he scored against Sweden after failing to qualify for WC with Russia, Azerbaijan, Israel, Luxembourg and Northern Ireland in group, he surely must be greatest right now

BerkeleyBernie

PoisedVictoriousFreshwatereel.gif

Honestly, Paulinho was stupid to do that, has to be a red no matter what Suarez exaggerates.

Paulinho already knows he can't get to the ball, yet waits until after he he hits Suarez to feign it's an accident. It's intentional, or he would have pulled his leg earlier. It's intended to look accidental.

Looks like Paulinho's boot hits Suarez twice- first, cleats across the lower right ribs; second, the tip of his boot skips up to hit Suarez's upper right arm. Could very well have stung.

coura

Banned
Why the hell don´t barça got him for 25M?
Now he´s worth 60M. lol

Best player this season so far in Europe. Alexis is a nice player but Suarez would make barcelona monstruous in attack.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
One thing regarding Suarez that pisses me off is the lack of credit we as a club get regarding his development.

He's improved IMMEASURABLY, since his arrival. His overall game has improved, his passing, his decision making, but most of all his finishing. The goals he's scoring, he would be missing in his 1st season.

There was a big debate 12/18 months ago "is Suarez world class" some said yes and most said no. He's improved so so much, and i think the club, and Brendan Rodgers deserve massive credit for it.

Cule4life

The Culest
One thing regarding Suarez that pisses me off is the lack of credit we as a club get regarding his development.

He's improved IMMEASURABLY, since his arrival. His overall game has improved, his passing, his decision making, but most of all his finishing. The goals he's scoring, he would be missing in his 1st season.

There was a big debate 12/18 months ago "is Suarez world class" some said yes and most said no. He's improved so so much, and i think the club, and Brendan Rodgers deserve massive credit for it.

Dude that's the same with most world class players. Is ajax given credit for Suarez?

NotInHere

Why this dude doesn't get credit for the Balon De Oro is beyond me, if they overhype the shit out of the performances from Ronaldo these past few months, this guy should be deserving of more hype..

Marketing I tell ya..

Cule4life

The Culest
Why this dude doesn't get credit for the Balon De Oro is beyond me, if they overhype the shit out of the performances from Ronaldo these past few months, this guy should be deserving of more hype..

Marketing I tell ya..

That because he plays for Liverpool and is not British. Just wait when Madrid buys him and see the hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans