9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Ronaldo is not a racist, hasn't bitten an opponent before and cut down his diving years ago.

Barcelona fans need to stop hatin' on Roanldo because he rivals Messi. He is far from being in the top 20 pieces of shit to play the game at this current time.

He didn't, still dives a lot.

Concerning Suarez, I dislike him a lot. But that was a red. It doesn't matter if he milked it, Paulinho was careless to do that.

Ode to Django is not a Barça fan, btw.

abual3bed1

Was there intent to injure? Was there a significant contact or excessive force used? No is the answer.

A yellow card and a free kick would have sufficed. The rolling around doesn't help. Fair enough if he had broken a rib or couldn't continue. But no, he up and moving less than a minute later. Such is the life in the modern game.

Does every red card situation has to be with a broken something?? So a kung fu super kick isn't a red card?? How blind are you?

Ghost

^He is a United fan, actually. But he is right here.
people still don´t want him here?
Me. Yes, I don't want his cannibal ass here.
Ronaldo is not a racist, hasn't bitten an opponent before and cut down his diving years ago.

Barcelona fans need to stop hatin' on Roanldo because he rivals Messi. He is far from being in the top 20 pieces of shit to play the game at this current time.
Agree.

Cule4life

The Culest
Brush off your United tinted glasses. That was a clear red. I imagine your reaction would be different if Suarez did that to a United player. He would be hounded and labelled a freak

Ghost

Btw, by ''right'' I meant in saying he is a racist, diving cannibal. But as for the red card? It was obviously deserved even if, as usual, the cannibal exaggerated/faked his reaction.

Zincubus

Banned
Maybe because he has won feck all and produced no moments of significance over the calendar year.

The entire Bayern Munich squad is ahead of him in the pecking order.

Does the winner receive an Oreo?

Guess you missed is FOUR fantastic goals in the same game last week ?

Who else has ever scored 3 amazing goals plus a very good one in the SAME match ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans