9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I can't see him going to rm because of cr. I don't think he'd like to play with someone who could outshine him. And Suarez is no Bale, to accept to be second fiddle.

Chelsea and Arsenal are 2 CL teams I can name off the top of my head who'd probably love to have him where he'd be the main man. Too bad for him that Liverpool probably won't sell to a team in the PL.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Realistically, Madrid are the only team that could pull off a Suarez signing at the moment. Who knows, maybe even this January.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'd like to see him at Real Madrid. He is being slightly wasted at Liverpool playing only the EPL. I know they will probably qualify for champions league this year but they wouldn't really have the same kind of winning aspirations that Madrid would have.

It will force Barcelona to buy too which is always good news.

LOL. You do know our history in the CL don't you. Unlike Arsenal we don't make up the numbers.

Dinho

Guess you missed is FOUR fantastic goals in the same game last week ?

Who else has ever scored 3 amazing goals plus a very good one in the SAME match ?

Lol. Dude, it was against Norwich City in a nothing game.

Kagawa scored a hat-trick against them last season ffs.

Goals in the big games, on the biggest stage, with the highest of highs and lowest of lows is what we're talking about.

Berbatov was our top scorer a few seasons back and it was inflated due to bagging hat-tricks and braces against relegation fodder.

Suárez is hugely talented but not even close to ever being considered Ballon d'Or material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans