9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
LOL. You do know our history in the CL don't you. Unlike Arsenal we don't make up the numbers.

C'mon man I know exactly what Liverpool's tradition and history is like. But you can't pretend that in their current state they have the same ambitions as Real Madrid. Your own captain does not consider you a serious contender.

"We're lucky to have him and we need to enjoy him while he's here because if he keeps performances up like this, I hate to say it but the big guns are going to be sniffing, which is what we don't want."

shockey80

Doubt this has any benefit for Liverpool

A) they have more time to put good players around him to make a run at winning the league over the next couple seasons.

B) if it fails, they will get maximum money for him in the answer market and won't be short changed by anyone.

Liverpool handled this wonderfully.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
A) they have more time to put good players around him to make a run at winning the league over the next couple seasons.

B) if it fails, they will get maximum money for him in the answer market and won't be short changed by anyone.

Liverpool handled this wonderfully.

Fairly confident this contract is only to benefit for Suarez with higher wages and most likely a clear release clause when for example not making top 4.

Meitux

Wasn't expecting that one coming, maybe his attitude is slightly fixing. But hell.. i would like this guy to play for us, anyway.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
£200k per week.

NO RELEASE CLAUSE

However if we do not make top 4 and we get a offer we deem acceptable then of course Suarez deseves to play in the CL and we wouldn't stand in his way. But we will not get fucked over i.e. like we did with Mcmanaman and Owen and numerous others.

Therefore unlucky Real Madrid you fucked us twice but not a third time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans