9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theconomist

No, you can't want this guy to join Madrid that's crazy. He is such a perfect fit for them they would become too strong. His form really is Messi like right now, sure he no where as close as Messi on top form but the goals just keep on coming; he's not the only one tho, many strikers are having insane seasons: Ibra,Cavani and Aguero come to mind.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't care how many goals he scores, I'll still dislike him and not want him here. Wanting to win is good and all, but not to that extent.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
No I wouldn't, I admit he'd be better than Giroud and would get a billion goals behind Ozil and Walcott and Cazorla but I don't want a player with his attitude near a club that I'm a fan of.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I mean clearly I wasn't being serious, though they would definitely be favourites for the all the competitions

We hear that after every major signing they make. Oh dear, with Bale they will definitely shred our defense to pieces! Even signing Ronaldo hasn't given them the edge over us.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Not sure if serious

Umm why not?

Ronaldo has scored 17 goals in 15 appearances this season, while Suarez has got 19 goals in 12 appearances; he even got more assists than Ronaldo in less games.

This is info I could've got without spending a second watching the matches. Once you watch them both, it becomes a no contest because Ronaldo only contributes statistically while Suarez does a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans