9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
I still don't want him.

Please, God, let him join Real with his fellow thugs. It will make my year.

are you insane? his behaviour might not be exemplary, but he's a monster. ronaldo + bale + suarez? against pique?

good bye la liga

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
The thing is though, he might be too selfish considering they already have Ronaldo and Bale; Benzema is primarily a link-up striker, I feel if Suarez played someone would end up without enough of the ball. Maybe not though...

suckabov

Lemon curry?
are you insane? his behaviour might not be exemplary, but he's a monster. ronaldo + bale + suarez? against pique?

good bye la liga

Madrid is the perfect example of how that "player x + player y + player z = good team" logic does not always work out. They're behind us now, and while Suarez would certainly make them more threatening up front, it wouldn't solve RM's other problems. If I could chose I wouldn't let him join RM of course, but they'd still be as beatable as ever.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
19 goals in 12 league games in the Premiership is amazing. No one has ever scored over 40 goals in a Premiership season but Suarez looks like he can be the first to do so.

Ghosting

The thing is though, he might be too selfish considering they already have Ronaldo and Bale; Benzema is primarily a link-up striker, I feel if Suarez played someone would end up without enough of the ball. Maybe not though...

Suarez has always contributed to his team, with assists and passes and also his work rate up front. He would suit Madrid very well, he would also be amazing in our team if we managed to have Messi playing in behind him, with Neymar coming in from the left and Messi and Suarez rotating to drifting out on the right.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It's not that he doesn't work hard, it's just that he plays best when he gets a lot of the ball and gets a few shots and dribbles early on to boost his confidence, but Ronaldo and Bale are the exact same way, and there's just not enough early shots for all three of them to get rolling immediately.

XaviMessiGirl

I still don't want him.

Please, God, let him join Real with his fellow thugs. It will make my year.

I still don't like his attitude either, I mean I actually wanted him to leave Liverpool after what he pulled over the summer. But I'm loving what he's doing this season, and I'm glad he decided to stay. I certainly wouldn't want him playing at a club I despise.

BerkeleyBernie

2 goals and a very unselfish assist in only 45 minutes.

Both goals fantastic technique (a volley and a curler). Made the first goal happen by working hard to recover the ball he had lost on his own intercepted pass.

Sterling almost botched the assist, putting the ball in the center of the goal just under the keeper's hands instead of to the open right side. Though the pass was the correct option, Suarez easily could have rounded the keeper and put it in himself. Generous team-play.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
In current form, the best in the world, too good.

Far more unpredictable than Messi & Ronaldo, comes from all sides, both feet, scores spectacular goals and works much harder than the pair of them

Liverpool at top of the leage, take a bow.

Ghost

Far more unpredictable than Messi & Ronaldo, comes from all sides, both feet, scores spectacular goals and works much harder than the pair of them
Who cares, really.

There are tons of players that are ''far more unpredictable'' than Robben but not many are actually better.

Call me when this guy scores 4 past Arsenal in the Champions goddamn f*cking League.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Who cares, really.

There are tons of players that are ''far more unpredictable'' than Robben but not many are actually better.

Call me when this guy scores 4 past Arsenal in the Champions goddamn f*cking League.

Scoring past Arsenal in the CL is not that hard........even Dirk Kuyt did that......... ;)

BarcaOG

Banned
i'd agree that currently as of today he's the best in the world.

now, don't sell your houses. i'm not saying he's better than messi/ronaldo. just that, given his exceptional current form, he's unstoppable.

BerkeleyBernie

In current form, the best in the world, too good.

Far more unpredictable than Messi & Ronaldo, comes from all sides, both feet, scores spectacular goals and works much harder than the pair of them.

+1

Also have to say he's making some intelligent decisions. By extending his contract, he's generating a ton of fan goodwill on top of his form. And by his unselfish play, he's cultivating the support of his teammates.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Who cares, really.

I don't have your phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans