9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I don't actually. He's not really the type of player that we need as our striker and we don't need him as an AM either.

Ghost

A bit sad that his fanboys are resorting to attack antonnn and his team just because the Cannibal sucked today. :lol:

Chelsea is my least favourite English team and my 3rd least fave worldwide BTW. I'm no fan. Just think it's low.

pEllee

Well, it's difficult for a striker to score without any service you know. Liverpool were just outpressed and Chelsea did everything to deny him any space. He was still their biggest attacking threat.
And no, I'm not one of his fanboys but this talk of him being a big game flop is ridiculous.

I don't actually. He's not really the type of player that we need as our striker and we don't need him as an AM either.

Ibrahimovic. Seriously, would be perfect.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I wouldn't call him a big game flop, he did well against City despite not scoring. He's up and down, and for a player who is as hyped up as he is right now it's expected that he has a bigger impact so it works against him if he doesn't. Most players score more against lesser sides it's just his stats for it are a lot more glaring so it gives his haters more ammo.

Plus, with no Sturridge pretty much all the burden is on him, not everyone can carry a team that isn't that good for a whole season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Come on people, cut him some slack here. Even Messi and the perennial BD winner and the best footballer in the next 500 years :lol: known as CR7 have failed to score some times, especially against good CL level teams; and despite what some people said, Suarez is not on their level.

BerkeleyBernie

Well, it's difficult for a striker to score without any service you know. Liverpool were just outpressed and Chelsea did everything to deny him any space. He was still their biggest attacking threat.

+1

Liverpool had no clue (or technical ability) to deal with Chelsea's pressing. Even when they had a moment on the ball, they generally wasted it and either let themselves be closed down, or shoved it into a closely marked area where Chelsea soon recovered the ball. It's not Suarez' fault he receives no service. There's a huge gap in talent between him and his teammates which is exposed when up against a better skilled and tactically sound opponent.

B

beautifulgame

He's 19 and it was his debut, what did you expect? Lol. Liverpool don't have any depth.

he doesn't have to be messi but the kid couldn't trap a ball and dribbled himself out of bounds without pressure iono

messid10s

he doesn't have to be messi but the kid couldn't trap a ball and dribbled himself out of bounds without pressure iono

The game was played at such a pace it was difficult for a sub to adjust let alone a youth player making his debut at Stamford Bridge when his team were losing. Terrible management by Rodgers to throw him to the wolves like that probably damaged his confidence a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans