9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

I think sticking Suarez far out on the wing like we've done with all our converted wingers would be a waste. He's not known for blazing pace either.

Don't get me wrong, I love Suarez and would be beyond happy to sign him. I however don't think we'd ever get the best out of him.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
mine too... That was pure heart put into what he was committed to

His celebration after Ghana missed the penalty was like they had won the WC...

While it sucked for the africans, I was most certainly amused by the whole thing, one of those stories you'll remember forever... I can see myself telling that to my grand children in 30+ years...

Darko

Honestly, it didn't bother me, a very smart play by Suarez, who had no other choice for his team. Red card, 1 player down, and a 95% chance of getting a goal on the penalty.

What *is* the "peak of unsportsmanship" for me is the daily cynical fouling without any repercussions of any attacking player a team feels is likely to create a problem if they are allowed to run (i.e. Mourinho's Real Madrid versus Messi/Barça). As long as it isn't a yellow/red card, such players/teams can foul ad nauseum. Legal, of course, under the current rules, but unsporting without doubt: "you're better than me, but I'm not going to allow you to play, and there's nothing you can do about it."

this

Zincubus

Banned
I think sticking Suarez far out on the wing like we've done with all our converted wingers would be a waste. He's not known for blazing pace either.

Don't get me wrong, I love Suarez and would be beyond happy to sign him. I however don't think we'd ever get the best out of him.

Great players can work things out . I don't think that Messi / Saurez / Neymar would be constantly bumping into each other like the KeyStone Kops tbh

CatalinR10

Fantastic player but why pay $80 million for him??

Because we won't be able to make transfers the next year and we need the best we can get this summer in order to compete for the CL in the next years.

We need someone who can dribble and has a great finishing skills. He's the one.

Barcilliant

Because we won't be able to make transfers the next year and we need the best we can get this summer in order to compete for the CL in the next years.

We need someone who can dribble and has a great finishing skills. He's the one.

COME ON! His finishing skills are very good but NOT great. Still misses easy chances but it is less then before. A great finisher would be Romario or even Van Nistlerroy.

CatalinR10

COME ON! His finishing skills are very good but NOT great. Still misses easy chances but it is less then before. A great finisher would be Romario or even Van Nistlerroy.

When I was talking about great finishing skills , I was doing it compared to the players who play in these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans