9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
haters gonna hate

tumblr_mva9smjvTZ1sr2fcwo1_500.gif

Bertus

tbf I don't think it's as easy as you make it. It's not about understanding things. I think he has a mental problem and cannot control himself. I'm sure he doesn't bite other players becaue he wants to. Instead I think that it's a reaction to stress or his way to offload his anger.

Then either he has to wear a mask, or to stop his career.

Whatever talent he has, behaviors like that cna't be tolerated.

Galning

Help me out please: Why should he get a 1 year ban when he inflicts more or less zero damage? What are the rules here? He do it on purpose, so its intentional yes, but there is no risk for a serious injury. Think Ramos vs Messi in 2010 - that could have costed messi his career. Its serious. Even worse: Pepe vs getafe. He got like 11 matches and ramos? more like 2. Further its more serious with head issues and so on, and we see these kind of things pretty often - costa tried recently.

People dont bite each other very often:), so suarez neccesarily gets a lot og attention when he does it. Is it really that much worse than trying to finish someones career or finish someone off for good(pepe).

Since when is the damage inflicted the parameter to determine a ban?

I

instinct

Do you guys think that our board will turn down it's interest in Suarez after the incident? I don't know...

PaulTaylor

Yeah Pepe's outrages "Tackle" (battered the boy) was a 10 game ban and that was a serious violent conduct and could of seriously injured the player but Suarez should be banned for life?

Ghosting

Imagine working as a defence attorney then suddenly the prosecution lawyer comes up to you and bites you cos of the 'stress and pressure and frustration of the job' that guy would probably be looked at by psychologists. Why is it different for a footballer

NotInHere

Yeah Pepe's outrages "Tackle" (battered the boy) was a 10 game ban and that was a serious violent conduct and could of seriously injured the player but Suarez should be banned for life?
No I don't think Suarez will get banned for life, but he will definitely be out of the WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans