linetty

haters gonna hate

10411246_646979872053096_8930790414403118289_n.jpg
Seems like a fake to me.

hardyboy

This is epic lmao

McDonald's Uruguay ✔ @McDonalds_Uy
Follow
Hola @luis16suarez, si te quedaste con hambre vení a darle un mordisco a una BigMac ;)

Translation: Hello @luis16suarez, if you were hungry, come take a bite out of a Big Mac :lol:

Jenks

Prof David Wilson ‏@ProfDavidWilson 3m

Why bite? Odaxelagnia is a paraphilia; a mild form of sadism;can be used to excite or "mark" a partner. A physical expression of dominance.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He bit someone again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the hell is wrong with him!!!!

I was laughing so hard after the bite. Dude is like a little kid biting everything and everyone.

XaviMessiGirl

RAWK posters are defending him. They say Chiellini attacked Suarez teeth with his elbow and their senior members are having a go at others for ''not standing by their man when times are tough'', Pool fans are pathetic.

Can't believe some here defend him. These same guys have a go at Pepe, same thing.

Again reminded why I don't associate myself with that place.

I wouidn't trust that Italian guy as far as I could spit him . He's a cheat - end of .

Any redness on his shoulder was probably his own doing , I'd bet money .

Yeah, cos all Italians know how to do is cheat. :rolleyes:

Samper

Help me out please: Why should he get a 1 year ban when he inflicts more or less zero damage? What are the rules here? He do it on purpose, so its intentional yes, but there is no risk for a serious injury. Think Ramos vs Messi in 2010 - that could have costed messi his career. Its serious. Even worse: Pepe vs getafe. He got like 11 matches and ramos? more like 2. Further its more serious with head issues and so on, and we see these kind of things pretty often - costa tried recently.

People dont bite each other very often:), so suarez neccesarily gets a lot og attention when he does it. Is it really that much worse than trying to finish someones career or finish someone off for good(pepe).

Well imo he should be banned for life. Why? Because this already his 3th time biting someone, he hasen't learned anything. He keeps behaving like a fucking pshychopat. He needs professional help. Same things with Ramos and Pepe imo. All 3 should be banned for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans