9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well imo he should be banned for life. Why? Because this already his 3th time biting someone, he hasen't learned anything. He keeps behaving like a fucking pshychopat. He needs professional help. Same things with Ramos and Pepe imo. All 3 should be banned for life.

He should get a hefty suspension from international play, but banned for life?!? Get a grip.

F

Flavia

Bq6tEtACQAACfzD.png:large

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The internet is going to be amazing with Suarez memes and stuff.

Catalinutz, you are in charge of posting any and all material related with Suarez on this thread. We cannot miss the fun!!!!!

V

voodoomaster

Since when is the damage inflicted the parameter to determine a ban?

SInce when is it completely irrelevant? Its not the only parameter, but it should matter to a certain degree. Just because it seems like an abnorm thing to do, dosent mean that you should get punished extremely hard. The moral is: Dont make it bigger than it is, he hasnt killed anyone or even injured anyone at all.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well, after watching in real time, slow motion, and stills I'm still failing to see how anyone can defend him on this one.

If it is psychological with him then he should have been having treatment after the chelsea incident. I don't know if he is or he isn't but it certainly doesnt seem to be working if he is.

I really can't understand what would have made him do it. It really baffles me. I usually love our nutters but in all honesty I'm finding it hard to accept this behaviour from him. I've defended him through all his other incidents, but this is one where I'm not even going bother arguing a defence for him. Regardless of it not happening when playing for us the action will be associated with Luis Suarez of Liverpool Football Club. It's a shame really as some people, whilst never going to like him, have actually said he'd gone some way to cleaning up his act this season. All that good work is out the window now.

I dont know why but I just feel as though I've been let down by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans