9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To be fair to Zincubus then I don't think he was trolling, he just gets very, very excited and protective you can say over the players he likes and wants us to buy.

XaviMessiGirl

To be fair to Zincubus then I don't think he was trolling, he just gets very, very excited and protective you can say over the players he likes and wants us to buy.

I'm protective of players I like too, but if one of them did something like that I would never for a second defend it. Not to mention how many pics and gifs there were posted in here of the incident and he just kept denying it and denying it, instead of just owning up to it and admitting he was wrong.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm protective of players I like too, but if one of them did something like that I would never for a second defend it. Not to mention how many pics and gifs there were posted in here of the incident and he just kept denying it and denying it, instead of just owning up to it and admitting he was wrong.

Yeah.... He went way overboard there.

BarcaJack

The whole biting stuff was a total shame. I think he knew so that he tried to cover it by diving. Anyway.
I'm not so keen to have him in Barca. As long as he won't end up in RM.

Die Bayern

If we still end up with him can we duct tape his mouth or give him a pacifier during games?

He should go hand in hand with one of those, you know, buy 1 get 1 free sort of deal.

What a truly despicable man. I understand doing it one time out of frustration, but three times is just taking the piss. The man has mental problems.

I really want to know what the Liverpool fans make of all of this, would they still try and defend him?

Pepe Silvia

xavimessigirl, myself and anfield ed are liverpool fans and we all have said its disgraceful. he should be banned for 1-2 games of this wc (which would undoubtedly see them out of the tournament) or maybe even the whole thing, for at least 1-2 month of league season, fined heavily, and made to seek appropriate therapy.

Beast

The Observer
You do realize Pepe getting bitten is hardly tearing him a new asshole...
You are better off putting him with dogs to see who will win the biting competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans