9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Suarez is a nutter but still a ways to go before he sinks to the level of Pepe who is an altogether different species

BibB

Looks to me like he did it to provoke Chiellini into elbowing him in the face. It didnt work though as Chiellini didnt react how he expected but he carried on with the plan regardless and fell holding his teeth.

CatalinR10

10502185_290245867816211_4526552615119446946_n.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
I read he could face 2 years ban from football. I hope it isn't true. This season it seemed he has changed, but no...

XaviMessiGirl

Is he really saying he bumped into him with his shoulder? Ive had quite a few scouse mates say this already how could you defend him, wasnt Chiellini running and facing forward? What about the bite being in motion before he moved his shoulder back? (in defence)

Chiellini did move his shoulder back, but he was turned around and couldn't see Suarez. And yes, Suarez had already started to go for him before he moved back. Perhaps even worse than the actual act is the fact that he blatantly lied about it when there's so much video evidence.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I read he could face 2 years ban from football. I hope it isn't true. This season it seemed he has changed, but no...

Lolwut?

I don't defend Suarez, what he's doing is absolutely sick. Biting is just such a strange thing to do to another player. But I've seen 100 times 'worse' and more dangerous things done on purpose and players get a red card and maybe 1 or 2 extra games suspension on top of that. Of course Suarez can't go around biting people, but 2 years seems over the top and most likely not true.

Tomchin

Impossible that he'd get a 2 season-ban for that imho. If i remember correctly, Cantona got less than a year for that karate-kick that he gave to a fan in the stands (a considerably more serieus offence)

BenRobbins

For all pepe's thuggish behaviour its just things that happen in football at all levels all over the world, it happens you just get these tough, cuntish players who do this shit off the ball. Its happened to me and i have done it to others on the football pitch. What suarez does is a whole level above pepe's antics imo. He has bitten 3 different people unprovoked whilst being watched by millions of people all around the world, do you know how fucked up you have to be to do that let alone think it? He has also racially abused somebody for no reason what so ever and then proceeds to go on about how he is targeted by the enlgish media and its not his fault? He is a lying, phycopathic, racist cunt and he has no place in football setting a horrible example to kids all around the world and the sooner he fucks off out of england the better. I have no idea why somebody hasn't clattered him so hard yet and i hope he does sign for you so i can see pepe and ramos bully the twat and see how he handles it. Probably would start crying due to his victim mentally he has seemed to adopted since signing for the scouers.

BenRobbins

Impossible that he'd get a 2 season-ban for that imho. If i remember correctly, Cantona got less than a year for that karate-kick that he gave to a fan in the stands (a considerably more serieus offence)

Cantona did a prison sentence

sorry for the double post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans