9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
Good guy Suarez. Reducing his asking price and getting on early vacation from international duties to get ready for preseason with his new club.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If we still end up with him can we duct tape his mouth or give him a pacifier during games?

Take your pick

suarez-300x269.jpg

BIZKEevCIAIkQlK.jpg:large

I

instinct

Its the other reason you mentioned as well, You rarely see a player taking a bite out of others on the field. Suarez has done it thrice now.

Yeah, but as Sumlit said: Is a bite really worse than a brutal tackle (which doesn't attract that much attention) ? I don't think so. If Suarez bites 3 times and another player fouls players on purpose just for the sake of an injury, Suarez would be the one who gets all the criticism. Unfair if you ask me

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, but as Sumlit said: Is a bite really worse than a brutal tackle (which doesn't attract that much attention) ? I don't think so. If Suarez bites 3 times and another player fouls players on purpose just for the sake of an injury, Suarez would be the one who gets all the criticism. Unfair if you ask me

Is it fair? Nope, not at all. Biting is just....... something else. That's why it's given much more attention. Also the fact that it's the english media which will give this incident coverage for the next years also counts. This incident will die down soon in most places, but not there.

Samuel Eto'o

Is it fair? Nope, not at all. Biting is just....... something else. That's why it's given much more attention. Also the fact that it's the english media which will give this incident coverage for the next years also counts. This incident will die down soon in most places, but not there.

Not to go off topic but my friend has a problem with some students from since the start of May. A few students in Kg keep biting her son and some parents are in denial about it. (Never mind the bite marks are there as proof.) Her son is afraid to go to school. I think biting is some sort of psychological problem and Suarez needs counseling. I wonder if Saurez had issues when he was younger. I hope what ever his issues are he gets over them.

kozza

My dream is to see Suarez coming in Barcelona.
What ? Fair play ? Barça's reputation ? I don't give a **** about !

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not to go off topic but my friend has a problem with some students from since the start of May. A few students in Kg keep biting her son and some parents are in denial about it. Her son is afraid to go to school. I think biting is some sort of psychological problem and Suarez needs counseling. I wonder if Saurez had issues when he was younger. I hope what ever his issues are he gets over them.

Yes, that's what I think as well. Not condoning his behavior, but there is no way this can be normal just like that.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
do.php

And please stop comparing it to dangerous tackles. Both things should be punished hard, simple as that.
You also do not hurt anybody when you take doping but get a serious and year long ban. Different kinds of breaking rules and being unsportsmanlike.

I hope he will not play any WC match no matter how far Uruguay advances.

Edit: Juve vs Liverpool in CL would be interesting. :neymar:

Last edited:

Samuel Eto'o

Yes, that's what I think as well. Not condoning his behavior, but there is no way this can be normal just like that.

I agree with the behaviour part. Something needs to be done. Such crazy behaviour is jeopardising which ever team he is representing. (I wonder if he had one of those mothers) This was not meant to insult any of his fans

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Saw this on twitter, it is one of the greatest things I've read on twitter.

Soccer Memes @FBSoccerMemes · 1h
The Suarez Menu:

Shawn Wright Fillets
Benteke Fried Chicken
John Cherry
Julio Cesar Salad
Andy Casserole
Sergio Biscuits
Bacary Lasagna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans