9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Until then we can be out of the title race.

That sounds a bit harsh to me.

If you are out from title race with Messi, Iniesta, Neymar(with their current form) then you may as well just stop hoping for title race with or without any transfers.

LeeRomeno

He was banned 8 games into new season last year and still ended up as best goalscorer? I think this 9 international match ban is even more relevant, this means that after that ban is over he will not travel to those stupid national friendlies and will be more fresh compared to other players.

Tomchin

Albert Lesan ‏@albertlesan 4m View translation
Luis Suárez no podrá ser traspasado en 4 meses! Definitivamente el Barça está gafado!

He says Suarez cannot be transfered for 4 months, not sure if true.

I

instinct

· The player Luis Suárez is banned from taking part in any kind of football-related activity (administrative, sports or any other) for a period of four (4) months in accordance with art. 22 of the FDC.

What does administrative mean here? I hope it's not what I think...

Bertus

Albert Lesan ‏@albertlesan 4m View translation
Luis Suárez no podrá ser traspasado en 4 meses! Definitivamente el Barça está gafado!

He says Suarez cannot be transfered for 4 months, not sure if true.
Journalists here are checking.

They said Suarez' lawyer will appeal that if it's confirmed. (so suarez laywer were anticipating a transfer ban before the sanction was made official)

Maria

If you are out from title race with Messi, Iniesta, Neymar(with their current form) then you may as well just stop hoping for title race with or without any transfers.

Iniesta's form doesn't impress me, I am yet to be convinced that Neymar can score as many goals in the league as he does with the NT and we don't know how Messi will return from the WC. Not to mention that is already hard enough for most of the players in their first year at Barca..so I don't know how long it will takke Suarez to fit in the team if he isn't even allowed to train with his teammates.

cro-man

Fifa is soo funny haha. I know a bite is a bit strange but this kind of punishment? Really?? Why not ban pepe forever? I mean what is worse to strike down a player or to bite a player? A elbow in your face is much harder than a bite on a shoulder. And what did the france player get yesterday yes nothing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans