9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Believe me this is for our own good. He won't join Madrid or barca and still plays for Liverpool. He will be the top goal scorer again. It will just be repeat of last season. Again at the end of the season he will bite someone then sane thing all over again. It is like an infinite loop :lol:

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bertus

We've survived with Pedro starting before and I hope Deulofeu can progress so IMO our beginning of the season will just rely on the form of Neymar's finishing and Messi staying at his best. Suarez will surely have to appeal to get the transfer ban dropped (if there is one) and the suspension shortened if possible. That 'no training' bullshit needs to be dropped.
The problem is that in appeal in those case, even football laywer said it here (there was one on the french radio 10 min ago) you usually gets harsher sanctions, not the opposite.

Bertus

I read appeal is not possible.
They said it is and that he plans to appeal it because it would put his international matches on hold for a week or two.

This way he would be able to play a bit more in the WC. But FIFA is already threatening him with a 24 months bans if he goes against their decision.

Not sure myself, just saying what is said here.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The problem is that in appeal in those case, even football laywer said it here (there was one on the french radio 10 min ago) you usually gets harsher sanctions, not the opposite.

Which is yet more proof of the tyrannical and corrupt enterprise that is FIFA. Basically extorting people out of appealing their punishments for fear of getting a bigger one. This is outrageous.

Bertus

Which is yet more proof of the tyrannical and corrupt enterprise that is FIFA. Basically extorting people out of appealing their punishments for fear of getting a bigger one. This is outrageous.
Tell that to Leonardo, ex psg sport director.

He appealed his ban from football activity. He had 5 months, he got 13 months after appeal.

I

instinct

Ben Rumsby ‏@ben_rumsby 2 Min.
Fifa confirms Suarez CAN be transferred during his ban.

Edit: Officially confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans