9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

The Suarez case is not a matter of personal liking or not really...
Saurez does something violent that is very odd and thus attracts much more attention and does it repeatedly; And in actions like that if nothing serious is done about it, it will be like promoting violence on the pitch. he has done punching, stomping, elbowing, karate kicking, poking in the eye,biting and in most case he dives right after he fouls to throw the ref off and I am not even counting his racism and just pointing to physical violence here . he is a talented but very dirty player and he does the offense repeatedly.
All these doesn't mean I don't want Pepe to get punished in the same manner as Suarez but you need to take it into account that the reason we are not holding the very same grudge against Suarez is that Barca has not been the direct victim of his actions. I am pretty sure a Juventus fan doesn't hate Pepe like a Barca fan. If we saw Alba or Pique or Messi getting kicked, punched, poked in the eye or bitten by him while he throws himself rolling on the ground after that we would all be calling for his head and wanting heavier punishments for him (specially if he played for Madrid like Pepe). Suarez and Pepe play differently and in different positions but they are from the same cloth.

Completelly agree..and you only need to see how hated Muller is for that incident with Jordi Alba..now imagine that Suarez would have done something like this to Messi:

suarezpunch.gif

Most Barca fans wouldn't want him anywhere near Camp Nou.

Ghost

FACT: If we weren't linked with Suarez, no one here would've defended him.
All these doesn't mean I don't want Pepe to get punished in the same manner as Suarez but you need to take it into account that the reason we are not holding the very same grudge against Suarez is that Barca has not been the direct victim of his actions. I am pretty sure a Juventus fan doesn't hate Pepe like a Barca fan. If we saw Alba or Pique or Busquets or Messi getting kicked, punched, poked in the eye or bitten by him while he throws himself rolling on the ground after that we would all be calling for his head and wanting heavier punishments for him (specially if he played for Madrid like Pepe). Suarez and Pepe play differently and in different positions but they are from the same cloth.
+This.

Bertus

How I wish Cavani didn't play for PSG, I would've loved him here although I reckon many would disagree..... :p Or lets get Higuain instead :p
Funny when you think that so many PSG fans complained Nasser bought the wrong uruguayan striker :lol:

Barcelona still willing to sign Luis Suarez if he apologizes for latest incident and accepts anti-biting clause in contract. [sport marca]

Anti-biting clause :lol:
So no word on a treatment or psychology assistance.

Just a few words ("don't bite or i'll spank you" /zubi) on paper that means nothing when he will go nuts again.

Let's see how long the bomb will take to explode.

hardyboy

Even Chiellini thinks the ban is too harsh..

Chiellini: Now inside me there's no feelings of joy, revenge or anger against Suarez for an incident that happened on the pitch and that's done. There only remain the anger and the disappointment about the match. At the moment my only thought is for Luis and his family, because they will face a very difficult period. I have always considered unequivocal the disciplinary interventions by the competent bodies, but at the same time I believe that the proposed formula is excessive. I sincerely hope that he will be allowed, at least, to stay close to his team mates during the games because such a ban is really alienating for a player.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nobody is defending him. I just want consistency and similar punishments for all players.

Same...BTW, the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of Suarez becoming our Stoichkov, bringing the much needed rauxa back into the mix

Irish_Cules

Retweeted by Miguel Delaney
Manuela Lanza ‏@ManuelaNEWS 10m
Suarez's personal lawyer Alejandro Balbi confirmed Suarez has a deal with Barcelona. Balbi is meeting Liverpool lawyers today in Barcelona

It's looking more and more likely that he'll join us. Let's just hope the ban is reduced on appeal for our sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans