9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Nobody is defending him. I just want consistency and similar punishments for all players.

But he bit someone 3 times. 1 time you might say okay 6 match ban. 2 times you might say 12 match ban. But 3 strikes and you're out. He's lucky he only got 4 months.

Liverpool would do well to accept the punishment and move on.

L

linetty

Barcelona had planned to offer '60M + Pedro' for Luis Suarez (27), but now believe the price has dropped after the biting incident. [md]

Bertus

I really hope there will be a biting clause in his conract!
Clause or not, that won't stop him from getting at least a year of ban when he does it again.

Instead of doing stupid clauses that he will forget about tmr because it's just 3 words, push him to live at home with a psy if he has to.

Those clause stories just prove neither Barcelona or him plan to try to cure his problems. They prefer to do stupid clauses on a fucking contract that he will read only once.

Seriously.

Trickykid

Those clause stories just prove neither Barcelona or him plan to try to cure his problems. They prefer to do stupid clauses on a fucking contract that he will read only once.

Seriously.

Yes, those stories most certainly, without a sliver of doubt prove just that.

Seriously.

Bertus

Yes, those stories most certainly, without a sliver of doubt prove just that.

Seriously.
Did he even apologize to everyone and not only to chiellini like last time? that would be a first step to recognize he as a problem.

As a fan of him till now who actually tried to believe him last time and who cheered for him last season, i'm still waiting.

Trickykid

Did he even apologize to everyone and not only to chiellini like last time? that would be a first step to recognize he as a problem.

As a fan of him till now who actually tried to believe him last time and who cheered for him last season, i'm still waiting.

What does that have to do with your absurdly ridiculous claim?

Bertus

What does that have to do with your absurdly ridiculous claim?
My claim was that so far there's no sign that he will actually try to get cured.

But you can continue to play dumb if you want, just like in the other thread when you know i'm talking about his current price asked by liverpool (88M) and not a supposed better price tag than 88M in the future.

Have fun.

F

Flavia

Now you're showing your bias against him because you don't like him. I don't think biting is "worse" than any other violent conduct. So why are the others getting away with it? All violent conduct should get a similar ban. The only reason they gave a longer ban was because of the media pressure. Pepe is a repeat offender and gets hardly anything.

Where did I say that biting is worse than any violent conduct, Hamzah? No one should get away with it. And I don't like or dislike him, I don't know him. I dislike his behavior on the pitch, and he's not a player I want to see wearing blaugrana.

And for the people saying calling someone "negro" is common here in South America, and not being racist... You're really wrong. Argentina, Uruguay, Brasil, all are really racist countries. It's a serious issue around here.

Maria

My claim was that so far there's no sign that he will actually try to get cured.

No, your claim was that those clause stories were actually proof that he won't try to seek help:

It's a little bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans