9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

My claim was that so far there's no sign that he will actually try to get cured.

But you can continue to play dumb if you want, just like in the other thread when you know i'm talking about his current price asked by liverpool (88M) and not a supposed better price tag than 88M in the future.

Have fun.

Seriously :lol: you can't even see how dumb your claim was, can you?

Suarez didn't apologize yet plus silly anti bite clause rumours equals the fact that neither him, nor the club has any interest whatsoever in curing him?

Yeah, Bertus-logic!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You said it was more notorious. What I'm saying is if he gets a long ban then others should get a long ban too. The others were repeat offenders aswell.

mozad

Song punchs a guy and gets less punishment than Suarez. What's worse? A bite or a punch? Keep in mind that this punishment was based on this episode alone, and not on the two previous which were not under FIFA. The punishment is incredibly unfair. Suarez has become the victim of FIFA injustice. FIFA really messed up with this one. They allowed themselves to be influenced by the press, especially the english.

Barcelona should use this to lower the price and get Suarez. He might have a bad temper but he overcompensates for that with his incredible willpower and goal score.

Neymar - Messi - Suarez would be such an epic offensive. Real's BBC would become a joke in comparison. At the end of the day football is about performance and not personality. If Barcelona is stupid enough like some fans to reject Suarez, Real will take him and create an offensive that will murder us next season. We can't miss this opputunity. Suarez is far from perfect, but he compensates for his dark side.

Tomchin

Manuela Lanza ‏@ManuelaNEWS 1m
Suarez's lawyer is not in Barcelona yet (he's flying Rio - Madrid - Barcelona). He is expected to arrive late this evening (local)

Btw, his lawyer (Balbi) has the same family-name as his wife, is he a relative of Suarez' wife?

Ghosting

Song punchs a guy and gets less punishment than Suarez. What's worse? A bite or a punch? Keep in mind that this punishment was based on this episode alone, and not on the two previous which were not under FIFA. The punishment is incredibly unfair. Suarez has become the victim of FIFA injustice. FIFA really messed up with this one. They allowed themselves to be influenced by the press, especially the english.

Barcelona should use this to lower the price and get Suarez. He might have a bad temper but he overcompensates for that with his incredible willpower and goal score.

Neymar - Messi - Suarez would be such an epic offensive. Real's BBC would become a joke in comparison. At the end of the day football is about performance and not personality. If Barcelona is stupid enough like some fans to reject Suarez, Real will take him and create an offensive that will murder us next season. We can't miss this opputunity. Suarez is far from perfect, but he compensates for his dark side.

:lol: Songs wasn't a punch, and Suarez has done the same thing 3 times, that is the major issue here, he can't help himself. And of course they are influenced by the press, if Suarez got off lightly it would have just been another dumb FIFA decision. Very occasionally those in power actually have to do what the public wants otherwise they face a major backlash.

mozad

A bite. And Song didn't really punch the guy in the face or smth.

Why a bite? I'm curious? Because it's childish and weird? And Suarez didn't really bite hard either. A bite is a bite and a punch is a punch, same punishment. Song got 3 game bans, so should Suarez. I hope the appeal will be succesful. It's absurd.

F

Flavia

You said it was more notorious. What I'm saying is if he gets a long ban then others should get a long ban too. The others were repeat offenders aswell.

Do you know what notorious means? Biting is notorious, because it's uncommon. What does that have to do with anything?

And if there's anyone is showing bias here, is the people who jump at any rm thuggish behavior, and are now defending Suarez just because he might come to Barça.

And the people blaming Fifa for the punishment should blame the player who was stupid enough to put himself in this position for the 3rd time.

Tomchin

Why a bite? I'm curious? Because it's childish and weird? And Suarez didn't really bite hard either. A bite is a bite and a punch is a punch, same punishment. Song got 3 game bans, so should Suarez. I hope the appeal will be succesful. It's absurd.
Furthermore, I still have no clue why FIFA decided not to ban Sakho at all for that dirty elbow.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Manuela Lanza ‏@ManuelaNEWS 1m
Suarez's lawyer is not in Barcelona yet (he's flying Rio - Madrid - Barcelona). He is expected to arrive late this evening (local)

Btw, his lawyer (Balbi) has the same family-name as his wife, is he a relative of Suarez' wife?

Nope and it's not his lawyer, Its the legal rep of The Uruguayan FA(National Team) who is going to meet the legal reps of Liverpool and Pere Guardiola in order to discuss whether to take an action against FIFA or not as Liverpool are being punished for having Suarez in their squad.

Tomchin

Nope and it's not his lawyer, Its the legal rep of The Uruguayan FA(National Team) who is going to meet the legal reps of Liverpool and Pere Guardiola in order to discuss whether to take an action against FIFA or not as Liverpool are being punished for having Suarez in their squad.
I read that Liverpool already denied that they would meet in Barcelona.

mozad

:lol: Songs wasn't a punch, and Suarez has done the same thing 3 times, that is the major issue here, he can't help himself. And of course they are influenced by the press, if Suarez got off lightly it would have just been another dumb FIFA decision. Very occasionally those in power actually have to do what the public wants otherwise they face a major backlash.

Songs punched the guy in the back. I dont know what your talking about. Suarez did it 3 times, but the two were not under FIFA and so should not influence the verdict.

Why ofcourse? FIFA should never allow themselves to be influenced the press who are just seeking headlines and profits. The public didn't want this absurd punishment, the press wanted it and FIFA surrendered even though it is not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans