9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

If we can get Suarez for less then 70m that would be really great, but if he costs more then that wouldnt we be paying too much when we can distribute that money to buy other young players that can fill what we need.

I dont know, the idea of buying another high priced player a year after doesnt excite me.

JamDav1982

So what ban would you have given him, and do you want him at Barca?

I would have said a ban that covers intl games and covers this world cup and possible even next years Copa America.

Bringing it to club level is not right and not been matched in past.

Yes I would have him at Barca.

Galning

If we can get Suarez for less then 70m that would be really great, but if he costs more then that wouldnt we be paying too much when we can distribute that money to buy other young players that can fill what we need.

I dont know, the idea of buying another high priced player a year after doesnt excite me.

The deal's going to be around €90M if it goes through.

Dave Saves

I would have said a ban that covers intl games and covers this world cup and possible even next years Copa America.

Bringing it to club level is not right and not been matched in past.

Yes I would have him at Barca.

That's what you were arguing about :lol:

I am in agreement then.

NotInHere

The deal's going to be around €90M if it goes through.
not sure what's barcas budget, but wasting year in and year out for marquee players when again, can be used to buy young and interesting players, doesnt sound exciting at all.

But its there money I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans