9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He said that Chiellini was in fact bit...but not that he did it intentionally :pep:
Whatever lol. As long as he leaves that shit behind ill be looking forward to him playing for us.
Could be magic :wub:
From Henry-Eto'o-Messi to Neymar-Messi-Suarez. This could be our best front line since MVP

barca1899

BrZNtsXCEAAXZGY.png

That's what the board wanted. he is coming.

DjsGHON.gif

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He said that Chiellini was in fact bit...but not that he did it intentionally :pep:
Whatever lol. As long as he leaves that shit behind ill be looking forward to him playing for us.
Could be magic :wub:
From Henry-Eto'o-Messi to Neymar-Messi-Suarez. This could be our best front line since MVP

Ne-Mes-Is to Ne-Mes-Ez? Sounds the same, at least.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 5m
The only surprise about Suarez's apology is it wasn't written in Catalan. His advisers have missed a trick there.

So you think he's joining us then? Ironic because we were all shitting ourselves thinking he might join Madrid. We never considered we would sign a world class number nine.

slim boogy

I just think it could be overkill to have all neymar-messi-suarez as a front three.

All want to be top dog. You can maybe have two top dogs but 3?

We'll have to see.

Real have good balance because benzema and bale don't mind playing understudy to the vain one.

FC B

I just think it could be overkill to have all neymar-messi-suarez as a front three.

All want to be top dog. You can maybe have two top dogs but 3?

We'll have to see.

Real have good balance because benzema and bale don't mind playing understudy to the vain one.

It seems they'll sign Falcao too. They'll have three top dogs too by then.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think only Messi wants to be top dog personality wise, Suarez doesn't have quite as big an ego, though football wise he does like the ball. I get the feeling for pool and Uruguay he demands the ball because he knows he's the one that makes the difference, at Barca he won't feel the need so much. Suarez does whatever it takes to win and if it means sharing with Messi he will do so. Neymar doesn't mind being in a supporting role.

Let me be clear that even though Messi does demand the ball he isn't a selfish player, whereas at Madrid Cristiano demands the ball and makes selfish decisions with it.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Suarez is not at all selfish. He likes to score a lot though. Suarez is a very good person off the pitch better than some barca players. They won't have ego clashes but everyone wants the ball. May be we should try for 100% possession then every one will have enough ball ;)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

slim boogy

It seems they'll sign Falcao too. They'll have three top dogs too by then.

Falcao for them I don't think is a good fit. He's a finisher pure and simple. We all know cristiano wants all the glory. Benzema is a good foil for him, not sure falcao would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans