9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Benzema is close to renewing. What are they gonna do with Falcao AND Benzema with Bale and Cristiano covering the right and left side respectively?

DonAK

They like to play 4-4-2 under Ancelotti. He might want to play it regularly. Falcao and Benz up top.

Nah, they play a 4-3-3 with Modric, Alonso and Di Maria in midfield and Cristiano, Benzema and Bale at top.

FC B

Falcao for them I don't think is a good fit. He's a finisher pure and simple. We all know cristiano wants all the glory. Benzema is a good foil for him, not sure falcao would be.

Yep but I've read numerous rumors about Falcao at rm lately and I believe it is highly probable the move will happen after WC as they said because Florentino wants more and onlu the best of the best of players as usual and Falcao is a rm fan.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Not all the time, Carlo switches between that and 4-4-2. Look at the Copa final against us and the CL vs Bayern as examples. He might want to play that regularly next season.

Vilarrubi

More than anything for this Barca team is Suarez's workrate. He runs his socks off, causes defences absolute havoc.. Suarez isn't selfish at all either his link up play is unbelievable that's part of the reason Sturridge ended up with so many goals this season also. Suarez = Time & space for Messi and Neymar.

DonAK

Not all the time, Carlo switches between that and 4-4-2. Look at the Copa final against us and the CL vs Bayern as examples. He might want to play that regularly next season.

They'll have to play with Modric and Alonso in midfield then and leave out Di Maria. Don't think it'll work so well even if he intends to do anything of that sort. And he only used that tactic mostly against sides he played on the counter against.

Vilarrubi

He´s making way to Barcelona with this apologies. Him, Marquinhos and Cuadrado.

I'd prefer Aurier over Cuadrado if they are suggesting he's a RB purely because we haven't seen Cuadrado as RB and Aurier is a beast. I'd also prefer Benatia/Thiago Silva over Marquinhos but unsure of how possible that is. One thing for sure is that we will have money left over after Suarez deal if the rumours are true. We will still have 60/70m to spend.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'd prefer Aurier over Cuadrado if they are suggesting he's a RB purely because we haven't seen Cuadrado as RB and Aurier is a beast. I'd also prefer Benatia/Thiago Silva over Marquinhos but unsure of how possible that is. One thing for sure is that we will have money left over after Suarez deal if the rumours are true. We will still have 60/70m to spend.

Danilo da Silva please. With Tello on his way to Porto probably, we could do Tello + cash for Danilo.

coura

Banned

To me Cuadrado can play 3 positions: CM, RW and RB. To go with Iniesta, Rakitic and Rafinha is a great danger. I don´t rate Roberto. He has no intensity, a kitten. If we can get Aurier and sell Alves that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans