9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivaldo

Alexis + 20m I can accept.

Anything more is too damn high. Realistically speaking Alexis is worth atleast 35m(pounds).

If we do get suarez I have no doubt he will be a success though. I actually see his ego as a good thing for once. Too many times we get players who are too nicey nicey and just pass to Messi all the time and are too scared to do something for themselves. Since we had Eto, no one we got to replace him has been as successful, even Villa. I think we need a player with pride and a bit of an ego like Eto to be able to succeed playing right next to Messi and Neymar. We don't need another water boy ala Pedro.

Vilarrubi

Our pursuit for Falcao was well publicized even before he moved to Monaco , back in December with pictures of him having a meeting with Perez

However please take my words as a hater because I fear your attack etc especially with Suarez last season form against the top teams & leave Pique , Bartra & Masch for next season as it is :) than buy anyone in the final day with the remaining budget ala Henrqiue , the Ukraine jesus etc

Yes but Falcao is half the player Suarez is lol Also although our defence is terrible we still let in 5 less goals than you? AND Lucho stated he sees Masch as a CDM rather than CB.. so the likelyhood of us starting Pique & Bartra is 0.01%.. We will be buying a CB even if your hoping we don't. :wave:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Zubizarreta: "We all know that Luis Suarez is an excellent goalscorer, but he's a Liverpool player" #fcb

That's a wrong one. what he actually said,

"Suarez is an excellent player,everyone knows it. But Liverpool played him too wide out last season."

:lol: Giving professional tips.

Bertus

Neymar-Messi-Suárez will potentially be the most lethal forward line in world football if it happens...

if i was a Real fan i wouldn't want it to become a reality either...

:lucho:
TBH, 1/it has to prove it's lethal, 2/ I don't think RM fans fear anything.

Without goggles anyone in their right mind realize how the Ronaldo-Benz-Bale was Lethal.

And if you talk "potentially", then a Ronaldo-Falcao-Bale is potentially as good or even better.

Guessing things is funny but we don't know how it will turn.

From a kind of external pov and even if i greatly dislike RM, I don't see them as inferior at all. And contrary to some people here, I think Falcao will adapt easily there.

Tomchin

You're wrong, there's infos posted here from credible sources like Xavi Torres than barcelona board gave full rights to Lucho to spend whatever amount of money he wants since the club will be hit by a transfer ban after this window.
It's not because we have "unlimited" funds this summer that we'll spend 100M on Suarez, that would be absolutely crazy. I think he'll be sold for +- 70M, which seems a fair price for a player of his calibre.

Vilarrubi

You're wrong, there's infos posted here from credible sources like Xavi Torres than barcelona board gave full rights to Lucho to spend whatever amount of money he wants since the club will be hit by a transfer ban after this window.

You think we would really spend something like 200m? lol Not a chance. That's like Man Utd spending there full £200m that Van Gaal has been given to spend. Would never happen.

Bertus

Yes but Falcao is half the player Suarez is lol Also although our defence is terrible we still let in 5 less goals than you? AND Lucho stated he sees Masch as a CDM rather than CB.. so the likelyhood of us starting Pique & Bartra is 0.01%.. We will be buying a CB even if your hoping we don't. :wave:
Seriously?

Don't be a blind fanboy. You already forgot how Falcao was lethal with Athleti and RM can give him more chances to score even more.

Bertus

It's not because we have "unlimited" funds this summer that we'll spend 100M on Suarez, that would be absolutely crazy. I think he'll be sold for +- 70M, which seems a fair price for a player of his calibre.
Where did i say it will cost 100M?

I said it won't be divided by 2. I can see a 80M euros deal happening. Flavia thinks 90M euros.

Now maybe we're wrong and you guys are right, but from my pov (and maybe i am wrong) people are dreaming if they think they will get suarez from liverppol at 50M euros.

Vilarrubi

Seriously?

Don't be a blind fanboy. You already forgot how Falcao was lethal with Athleti and RM can give him more chances to score even more.

I agree with you saying "Ronaldo-Benz-Bale was Lethal." I don't think Falcao fits into that better than Benzema.. Unless Ronaldo wants to assist more than score........ lol (not a chance)

SwiftGuyver

TBH, 1/it has to prove it's lethal, 2/ I don't think RM fans fear anything.

Without goggles anyone in their right mind realize how the Ronaldo-Benz-Bale was Lethal.

And if you talk "potentially", then a Ronaldo-Falcao-Bale is potentially as good or even better.

Guessing things is funny but we don't know how it will turn.

From a kind of external pov and even if i greatly dislike RM, I don't see them as inferior at all. And contrary to some people here, I think Falcao will adapt easily there.

it was a bit of banter between rival fans mate.

and of course it has to prove it's lethal, that's why i said potentially, although thanks for putting it in bold for me.

also i didn't say Real are/were inferior.

Beast

The Observer
Well, we beat you twice with Pique and Mascherano...
& lost the cup title decide & all the trophies you played in still.. we came up with 2 one of them is the most coveted trophy ...

Falcao isn't half the player of anyone , granted he didn't have the best of seasons between crap coaching , different league & his injury once you look back beyond last season Falcao beats Suarez in every department especially lethality in the box with Porto with Atletico he was unstoppable
You conceded less goals in the league & lost all trophies because of defensive fragility not attacking inept (in most games )
Anyhow i'm giving my blessing to send 50 Mil upwards towards Liverpool ... maybe through in another 50 for Koke & you are good to go for next season :pep:

Bertus

You think we would really spend something like 200m? lol Not a chance. That's like Man Utd spending there full £200m that Van Gaal has been given to spend. Would never happen.
Yeah i think Lucho can.

He had 120M, Cesc was sold for 33M. That's already 153M and that was before the report we got that the board just asked him to spend whatever he wants.

TBH, I see barcelona spending 150M instead of 120M. And i'll add the 33M from cesc transfer. Making it 183M already

Anyways this discussion is moot because your point for a lowered price on suarez is that barca cannot spend "more than what you think".

It doesn't work like that. Liverpool will not divide suarez price by 2 because barcelona can't spend more than 50M on him.

Vilarrubi

Yeah i think Lucho can.

He had 120M, Cesc was sold for 33M. That's already 153M and that was before the report we got that the board just asked him to spend whatever he wants.

TBH, I see barcelona spending 150M instead of 120M. And i'll add the 33M from cesc transfer. Making it 183M already

Anyways this discussion is moot because your point for a lowered price on suarez is that barca cannot spend "more than what you think".

It doesn't work like that. Liverpool will not divide suarez price by 2 because barcelona can't spend more than 50M on him.

We've spent 44m... so that takes it back down to 109m lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans