9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I really believe that even in his current form, he is invaluable to us against strong teams. Goals all always wanted from a forward, especially an 80M one, but they are not what we need from him. He is The best CF for this team and has already proven so.
It's not like we are struggling to score goals and we need him to step up. As long as we have messi and Neymar, all he needs to do is play like this.

This.

Wambo

I really believe that even in his current form, he is invaluable to us against strong teams. Goals all always wanted from a forward, especially an 80M one, but they are not what we need from him. He is The best CF for this team and has already proven so.
It's not like we are struggling to score goals and we need him to step up. As long as we have messi and Neymar, all he needs to do is play like this.

So Barca basically bought a 80mil. waterboy for messi and neymar.

M

matheusemp

Oh god i wish i were suarez , get milions to do 1 good pass per 3 games and still be praised :neymar:

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista

we didn't pay 80 million euros for him to "play like this". He is flopping and it's cause for concern

barcanuck

The 10 Assists of Suarez :

1. Neymar @Real Madrid 0-1
2. Neymar @ Almeria 1-1
3. Alba @ Almeria 1-2
4. Rakitic vs Sevilla 3-1
5. Messi vs Espanyol 2-1
6. Messi vs PSG 1-1
7. Neymar vs Elche 1-0
8. Neymar vs Atletico 1-0
9. Messi @ Deportivo 0-2
10. Neymar @ Atletico 1-1

5 of the 10 are to Nerman! Great linkup happening with two players who have played under 15 matches together.

Also of note all his assists are very key in the game as they are either tying goal, go ahead goal or for the two goal cushion. So he isn't just setting up his mates in stat padding time.

Nothing to worry about guys 5 goals and 10 assists in 17 games. Flip those numbers and lets say he has 10 goals and 5 assists we would be over the moon. Realistically he should have around 8 goals with some of the easy ones he's missed but his assists are insane.

utility73

Suarez is always being judged against his ridiculous transfer sum.
Though understandable it is not his fault we overpaid. This the fault of some other idiots.

Otherwise Suarez is doing very well overall. He still has problems adapting to the higher technical skill level in Spain it seems. But this fighting spirit and his creativity is top notch.
If he improves on his first touches, finishing who know he might even come close to justify the amount of money we paid for him.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Suarez is always being judged against his ridiculous transfer sum.
Though understandable it is not his fault we overpaid. This the fault of some other idiots.

Otherwise Suarez is doing very well overall. He still has problems adapting to the higher technical skill level in Spain it seems. But this fighting spirit and his creativity is top notch.
If he improves on his first touches, finishing who know he might even come close to justify the amount of money we paid for him.

Although I'm one of those criticizing Suarez due to his performances relative to his transfer fee, this is one of the posts that I cannot disagree with. tbf I'm just shocked at how poor his technical level seems to be at. This was definitely not the impression I got from watching his EPL or Uruguay games.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yes, but we bought the best waterboy out there. Would you please name one better and cheaper?

Me. I don't mind just standing there doing a bit of running for the team so that Messi and Neymar can score. Much cheaper as well. :coffee:

DrPepper

Although I'm one of those criticizing Suarez due to his performances relative to his transfer fee, this is one of the posts that I cannot disagree with. tbf I'm just shocked at how poor his technical level seems to be at. This was definitely not the impression I got from watching his EPL or Uruguay games.

Neymar had those technical issues in his first season too, same with Alexis. Sounds strange but maybe you really do need time to fully integrate.

Alen

we didn't pay 80 million euros for him to "play like this". He is flopping and it's cause for concern

Yes, we did. And he is not flopping. What's with people dramatizing suarez's play in here?
He has been playing for three months in a new system, one and a half of which have been in a very bad barcelona team. He is associating well with Messi and Neymar, creates lots of space, and does the grunt work for both of them combined. And for 17 apps, he has 5 goals and 10 assists ffs.
All i want to say is that he has been here fo three months, and he is already invaluable to us.

Alen

Me. I don't mind just standing there doing a bit of running for the team so that Messi and Neymar can score. Much cheaper as well. :coffee:

You need the bite to scare the bejesus out of defenders my friend.

bf737e4b93d146869389e0db9acf33cee18a1fb5848f5adce62c6e7a633c3cce.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans