9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsu

I'm not asking him to score, but to be decent technically, to make good control and pass, to be able to cover the ball under pressure, I don't think it's complicated for a 81M player.

FC B

He should start scoring some goals though. Otherwise I won't see Barca too well against top clubs in CL.

F

Flavia

That sitter was really bad... he was alone, no one was pressuring him. He still had some nice passes, and that good finish asenjo got.

That dude...can not score.

Your jinxs aren't helping :p

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
There's literally no evidence to counter against the fact that his support play is very effective for his teammates. He does need to start scoring though, it's getting too unusual now. I hope this is in the back of his mind.

M

matheusemp

Literally saved Barcelona's ass with that genius assist. Also flicked the ball off the goalkeeper to create a chance for Messi in Rafinha's goal. Worked hard, created space for all other 10 players on the team, gave the audience behind the goal some balls to take home.

All in all, a complete, world-class 80M pound performance. What a transfer!!!
You joking right? His assist was a joke, he almost lost the ball and all he did was pass to messi.
5/10 today

Morten

I'm not asking him to score, but to be decent technically, to make good control and pass, to be able to cover the ball under pressure, I don't think it's complicated for a 81M player.

It doesnt work like that, Bale is a 100M player and he cant do any of that.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Did some stupid shit, but I'm not sure we would walk away with a win without his contribution - need dem' goalazoz' though, very soon my friend

JamDav1982

You joking right? His assist was a joke, he almost lost the ball and all he did was pass to messi.
5/10 today

Who cares if he 'almost' lost the ball... he didnt and he found Messi in space. Messi did the rest.

He also had a big part in second goal.

He played well but had one poor finish.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Put him on finishing training every day.

Gandalf-beard.jpg

That beard might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans