9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt since its his first season at Barca, he has provided assists so he has been far from useless. Overall though he just needs to improve his finishing, which is kinda absurd to think since that's his greatest strength. I don't know, maybe next year? For the sake of Barca I hope so.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt since its his first season at Barca, he has provided assists so he has been far from useless. Overall though he just needs to improve his finishing, which is kinda absurd to think since that's his greatest strength. I don't know, maybe next year? For the sake of Barca I hope so.

I think it's a matter of Suarez fitting in. It will take him a solid preseason to do so. So it may be a good thing that he's banned for Copa America.

M

matheusemp

He isnt a bad player, but guys like jamdav who try to make a medium performance in a brilliant one, just piss me off , i hope he improves, because 80M for that is not any close to ok

DinhoR10

He isnt a bad player, but guys like jamdav who try to make a medium performance in a brilliant one, just piss me off , i hope he improves, because 80M for that is not any close to ok

Everyone here has their favorites, we talk up the players we like and talk down the ones we don't doesn't really matter though.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

He has to put away those chances, but he hasn't been a total flop either. IMO, after a full preseason (thanks to being banned from the Copa America) he'll be able to link up better with his teammates.

DinhoR10

He has to put away those chances, but he hasn't been a total flop either. IMO, after a full preseason (thanks to being banned from the Copa America) he'll be able to link up better with his teammates.

I hope he can start scoring this season though, just because with the way we're playing if suarez starts scoring we'll be golden.

Morten

Not really, his goaltally both in England and before is decieving. I always remembered him as a briliant put wasteful player. Dont think his finishing has really been the Strongest part of his game.

DrPepper

Only his finishing has to improve, other than that his contribution is excellent. Offers great lateral movement to stretch the opposition defence and provides plenty of assists. He missed 3 months of football and still has the 3rd most assists in the League, only after Messi and Ronaldo. Considering his primary job isn't to score goals, he's doing fine for his first season, except his underwhelming finishing ofc.

FC B

That's where Luis is on his best. While most of La Liga teams park there busses against Barca and the space is hard to find in CL bigger teams are trying to attack and leave more space behind, that's where Luis is lethal.

Partially yes but there are still plenty of big clubs that would park the bus against Barca. Chelshit, rm, ATM.

André

What a pathetic forum, excuse me but it's true. The same thing happened with Alexis and after that... the same with Neymar, who was called Robinho v2.0. Jesus...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
This thread

Popcorn-GIF-2015.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans