9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

I loved the moment when he was subbed off- he threw his boot in anger and was frustrated as fuck- shows how much he asks of himself.

Btw stop jinxing him, does posting 'he'll score 2 goals today' make you feel better? :D

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I loved the moment when he was subbed off- he threw his boot in anger and was frustrated as fuck- shows how much he asks of himself.

Btw stop jinxing him, does posting 'he'll score 2 goals today' make you feel better? :D

The mods should lock the thread a few days prior to the Athletic match and reopen it after the game. :mou:

NotInHere

I think it's a matter of Suarez fitting in. It will take him a solid preseason to do so. So it may be a good thing that he's banned for Copa America.
yup you're right, I can't begin to think he will be another wasted project taking into account how deadly he was in pool. Kinda like Alexis..

SeloBarca

Suarez work rate, movement and passing is top notch.
Thats more then most attackers bring to a team.
Scoring is not everything. Im sure it will come. He has not been here for that long.

F

Flavia

Neither of his two chances today were 'sitters' to be fair.

The one he put just wide he reacted quickly and showed decent technique to go close and the one before that he dragged wide was a half chance.

Cant deny his finishing has been off for last few games but in this system he will be third in line for chances.

http://youtu.be/6EV6EHikttQ?t=40s

This was a pretty easy chance. He had time, no one pressuring him... excuses don't cut at the level they play. He's not the 3rd in line for chances, he's getting more than neymar. Difference is one is scoring, the other is not.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Flop. Wait till the Bilbao match Suarez will miss a hattrick of open goals in just the first half

Darko

Funny how the amount of goals of our strikers are oppositely proportional to the number of chances they get.

FC B

Flop. Wait till the Bilbao match Suarez will miss a hattrick of open goals in just the first half

Up until now he is a FLOP only in the number of goals scored. Should I remind you guys Sanchez was a flop two thirds of his time spent in Barca shirt ( 2 full seasons ? ).

I just hope we won't lose any trophies because of his missing streak that doesn't seem to end very soon.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Up until now he is a FLOP only in the number of goals scored. Should I remind you guys Sanchez was a flop two thirds of his time spent in Barca shirt ( 2 full seasons ? ).

I just hope we won't lose any trophies because of his missing streak that doesn't seem to end very soon.

I think it was supposed to be an anti jinx.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You can tell how spoiled many of us here have become to discount Suarez' contributions and merely focus on his lack of goals in assessing his contributions to the current run of success for the team...Most of the best strikers in history went through phases of just failing to make the most of their chances, Luis is no different and has had droughts like this before everywhere he's played...I think it's a rhythm thing more than anything but he's been outstanding otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans