9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Suarez is the mad genius type of player. He can be average, or he can have moments worthy of the best striker in the world label. It is important that he finds those moments of inspiration in the right moments, like a game vs Real or a Champions League tie. Unfortunately, tonight was one of those right moments when he failed to deliver.

jj_101

He gives it all, but sometimes his finishing really lets him down. That open net sitter he missed... damn. 3-1 and probably game over.

Up by two within 30 minutes should be game over, but let's blame Suarez, it's more fun, and easier to digest.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Up by two within 30 minutes should be game over, but let's blame Suarez, it's more fun, and easier to digest.

Missed like 2 sitters and was slipping around like a drunk Bambi on ice missing easy passes, but let's not blame Suarez, he's a hard worker.

vlad

he really spoiled overall barca performance, how can he miss that chances in such a important game, in every match where barca lose 2, or 3 points he had minimal 2 clear chances, except malaga, if barca lose league i will mostly blame him

F

Flavia

Where did I say it was he was to blame, care to tell me? I just pointed out his finishing for an open net was bad. And that it could had ended the match. Because it's true.

Lionel Messi

he really spoiled overall barca performance, how can he miss that chances in such a important game, in every match where barca lose 2, or 3 points he had minimal 2 clear chances, except malaga, if barca lose league i will mostly blame him
And if we win La Liga then he's going to be praised as one of the main reasons for or success because of all the goals he scored when Neymar wasn't in his best form

Suarez is the mad genius type of player. He can be average, or he can have moments worthy of the best striker in the world label. It is important that he finds those moments of inspiration in the right moments, like a game vs Real or a Champions League tie. Unfortunately, tonight was one of those right moments when he failed to deliver.

good post

cris29

Signing him was a huge mistake imo; i don't mean in that he is a bad player or anything. But its just we have so little creativity in midfield and will suffer this next season also, honestly i'd rather we'd have bought a World-Class CM that is creative than Suarez for the money spent. Our side is great at the back and front, yet the middle is non-existent. We have spent €150 + million on two attacking players in the last 2 years, yet let our midfield sink to inadequacy. Was scoring goals ever an issue? Not really, against busses yes but all sides struggle versus that except set piece sides such as Atletico.

Last edited:

alittlebitter

we wouldn't have 3 pts from the last clasico if it wasn't for suarez's goal. this is like neymar's "form" last month all over again. when they miss chances: they are shit, must be sold, etc. and all the times they've saved us in the past gets forgotten. everyone has off games.

jj_101

Signing him was a huge mistake imo; i don't mean in that he is a bad player or anything. But its just we have so little creativity in midfield and will suffer this next season also, honestly i'd rather we'd have bought a World-Class CM that is creative than Suarez for the money spent. Our side is great at the back and front, yet the middle is non-existent. We have spent €150 + million on two attacking players in the last 2 years, yet let our midfield sink to inadequacy. Was scoring goals ever an issue? Not really, against busses yes but all sides struggle versus that except set piece sides such as Atletico.

It wasn't great at the back tonight. And anyone is hard pressed to pick up three points when they let in two or more goals in a game. And it wasn't great at the front either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans