9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaVillain

I suppose you've forgotten that he won us the Classico? Not to mention the fantastic goal he score just three fucking days ago.

How many sitters has he missed? How many fantastic goals has he scored?

J

Jamie Cal

He's given us a handfull of good game, the rest has been pretty bad tbh. Him running and making space is not 70M worth of player, he is tripping over his own feet more often than not. Very frustrating to watch, I'm getting an Alexis deja vu...

Well, fuck me. One bad game and you get this. Unbelievable.

F

Flavia

He gives it all, but sometimes his finishing really lets him down. That open net sitter he missed... damn. 3-1 and probably game over.

Kohe321

That sitter was such a massive letdown that he missed.

BUT, a bad game happens with all players, he has done so much great stuff that it's hard to be mad at him. What is ridiculous on the other hand is that Lucho allowed him to stay on for 90 minutes, and decided to sub off Neymar who was having his best game in weeks instead. Now THAT'S a real headscratcher.

Pedro, who played well and showed improved form in the last match against Almería, should absolutely have been subbed on around the 60 minute mark with Suarez getting a rest. Just bad managing.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's given us a handfull of good game, the rest has been pretty bad tbh. Him running and making space is not 70M worth of player, he is tripping over his own feet more often than not. Very frustrating to watch, I'm getting an Alexis deja vu...

>_> >_< <_<

Alik

That sitter was such a massive letdown that he missed.

BUT, a bad game happens with all players, he has done so much great stuff that it's hard to be mad at him. What is ridiculous on the other hand is that Lucho allowed him to stay on for 90 minutes, but rather decided to sub off Neymar who was having his best game in a long, long time. Now THAT'S a real headscratcher.

Pedro, who played well and showed improved form in the last match against Almería, should absolutely have been subbed on around the 60 minute mark with Suarez getting a rest. Just bad managing.

Lucho has done it before. When Suarez had good games he'd be subbed off. When Neymar has been off form all this time, he'd never be subbed off. It's weird. (But it has never been highlighted by the forum as much as today)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Well, fuck me. One bad game and you get this. Unbelievable.

Yes, because you're sure I raised him to the skies last good game he had? Let's be honest, when he had one of his few good games I was of course happy for him and for us - but he did his job as a 70M signing and one of the best strikers money could buy. I'm not having knee jerk reaction, I'm yet to be convinced by him playing for us. So please stop reading sh*t into your picture and go find some posts I made about Suarez to back it up. Grabbing stuff out of thin air won't get you far.

Serbian

neymar and messi had bad off days as well neymar forgot how to score last 5 games....not his best day he pressed hard played decent screwed up chances he knows better than anyone! But he is clutch in big games!! even at liverpool last season he had like 3 odd games where he cant score easy goals unexplainable, then bext game he scores hatrick. Suarez is like a joker a desperado you dont know what you going to get but he surr as hell delivers in clutch at biggest stage

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think he's too focused on the struggle and physical part of the game, so when he actually has to be calm to finish he's over 9000 revolutions per minute...

gatsu

Can we talk about his technical skills? the simple ones: control, pass, moving with the ball.

It is such an embarassment to see that best Pl player seems to lose all "football IQ" when he recieves the ball, this is a serious issue for someone playing as the spearhead of our offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans