9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

I was in favour of this guy coming here. Best striker since Eto. Still has a long way to go and I hope he will start burying those easy chances.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Those were the kind of goals that people will remember for years.
I literally shot out of my seat both times :lol:. He's getting back to his absolute best, we haven't even seen the best of Suarez in blaugrana.
That second finish :worthy:
That first run :worthy:
That pushing a player closer to retirement :worthy:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You can talk shit about your board but keep In mind that this shitty board gave you Neymar and Suarez. If they finally start playing up to their potential you'll have the best attack in football history.

DrPepper

Yeah, but a good board wouldn't pay more than 100m for Neymar and have this whole fiasco. Even Suarez was overpriced, although a great buy nonetheless.

klc123

Yeah, but a good board wouldn't pay more than 100m for Neymar and have this whole fiasco. Even Suarez was overpriced, although a great buy nonetheless.

Given how much Real Madrid payed for bale, and how much better Suarez is, I don't think we really paid too much. He is everything the club has needed over the last few years.

FC B

The nutmeger scored two crucial goals for the win. Barca didin't play for a second at full throttle and it might have been very difficult in the return leg without his goals which were absolute beauties:suarez:

Kuchi

Brilliant goals, technical masterpieces in eliminating both Luiz and Marquinos, while ramming the hell out of Maxwell, just brilliant.

Easily becoming one of my favorite Barca players, of all time:) :suarez1:

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He has proved that he was worth every penny.

He has an occasional off performance but it's just his first year here. Next year, he's going to challenge both Messi and Ronaldo for the Pichichi.

Beast of a player - exactly what we needed.

Neymar-Suarez-Messi definetley the BEST attacking trio in the world today, and as time goes on, maybe all time best attacking trio.

Sekou

Given how much Real Madrid payed for bale, and how much better Suarez is, I don't think we really paid too much. He is everything the club has needed over the last few years.

It seems like a lot of people are starting to ignore our gaping holes in midfield again.
Yes, our attacking trio is world class but we are in desperate need of players to finally phase out Xaviesta. No short-term solutions like Rakitic or La Masia leftovers like Sergi Roberto and Rafinha. I'm not saying the Suarez transfer was a mistake by all means, but games are won in midfield and ours has been in very steady decline since 2012. We have a chance of winning the important trophies this season but come next year top teams like Madrid are going to dominate us

Last edited:

xavisionary

n50970d7636d83.gif

Ever since I saw him pull that out of the bag, I've felt there was something different about Suarez. He's not Messi class, or Ronaldo, but he can do things - or try things - that even Messi can't or won't. The two goals yesterday were prime examples. The second finish over Sirigu into the top corner is probably one of best I've ever seen.

Empty

n50970d7636d83.gif

Ever since I saw him pull that out of the bag, I've felt there was something different about Suarez. He's not Messi class, or Ronaldo, but he can do things - or try things - that even Messi can't or won't. The two goals yesterday were prime examples. The second finish over Sirigu into the top corner is probably one of best I've ever seen.

Because Suarez is a very technical battering ram. He can dribble and knock a defender down all at the same time. Messi cannot ram Maxwell and David Luiz with seeming ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans