9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilS

The combination of skills he put together on his two goals were really too good to come from a single player. Could anyone but Suarez combine getting in position with great running, receiving the ball, quickness, body control, dribbling, imagination, strength, coolness and shooting?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Took me quite a while to make HD gifs
Here is the first goal , Ill upload the second goal soon

Edit: just saw that Konan uploaded the goal , ill just put up the second one.

Last edited:

zanela

Sid Lowe the opportunistic clown back on the Barca bandwaggon?

His madrid bias aside, I like his work in general, his knowledge about LL in particular. Recently been following his podcast he does with his mate Phil.K. He certainly isn't a fan of Bravo, however. From min.15 here.

raskolnikov

It's all about his poor childhood and Sofia. Thats where his insane drive comes from I think.
To chase her to the other side of the world, slowly rising from Groningen to his ultimate goal Barcelona.

Compare him with Messi, both of them have a style where you can tell its the same since they first touched a ball on the streets.
One is extremely gifted, pure dribbler, classy, goes straight from South America to Barca and is a genius.

The other one an impulsive hard working, gutsy player who reaches his end goal due to his insane drive to win, its not even a will, more like a junkie desperate for a fix.
That never give up mentality shows in everything he does, his dribbles, recovering balls, firing on the attack. When you fail try as many times till it does succeed, then its a beautiful reward. So much drive that it borders on the psychotic at times. A mad genius.

Really happy with Suarez and what he contributes to Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans