9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimadridista1

Top top top performance yesterday. I had an eye on him during the whole match and he literally didn't stop pressing, same for Neymar.
Glad to have him, he's the best 9 in the world.

LordLichtenstein

vvsvsv.png

mark1nhu

also another point suarez takes the most risks after leo in this team, those nutmegs you saw today, he tries that every game but when it doesn't come off it makes him look "sloppy" as described in this thread but when it does you get world class goals like today. He likes to lay the ball off quickly and always play a dangerous pass which again might make it look like he's a poor passer while he really isn't but just has a different style/vision when it comes to passing. We can't have 9 players who take no risks+leo.. Now we have two players neymar and suarez who can consistently decide games on their own, they deserve this freedom to take risks and with that there's going to be poor games too because what they try isn't easy.

¡bravo!

dakt

Got few chances and managed to score. Good sign of what we might see in the future. Glad he provided the alternative to Messi.

JackaL

He lacked confidence in his first couple of matches but I guess he is there when we need him most, right now! Already 18 goals, 15 assists and these are just basic statistics. Consider the fact that he started pretty late into the season!

L

linetty

That second golazo... I can watch it over and over and over again and it gets more and more amazing every time. The first one also wonderful, just beautiful.

Mido

It seems like a lot of people are starting to ignore our gaping holes in midfield again.
Yes, our attacking trio is world class but we are in desperate need of players to finally phase out Xaviesta. No short-term solutions like Rakitic or La Masia leftovers like Sergi Roberto and Rafinha. I'm not saying the Suarez transfer was a mistake by all means, but games are won in midfield and ours has been in very steady decline since 2012. We have a chance of winning the important trophies this season but come next year top teams like Madrid are going to dominate us

Couldn't agree more. Rakitic is an excellent short-term solution but that's it for the moment. Xavi will turn 36 in 9 months, Iniesta hasn't been showing any positive signs this season, Rafinha is not CL material at the moment.

Finding the right midfielders will be HUGE task for the sporting director and managers. I have extremely high doubts that Koke or Pogba might be solution. Mata would fit very well to the "Iniesta role" in my opinion.

Samper must get playing time at the end of this season, this will be crucial for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans