9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian

neymar has ZERO assists towards suarez this season....thats Alarming! suarez always open and neymar is to blind or to selfish to pass the ball! unnacceptable!!! if pedro played for neymar suarez would already had 30+ goals

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Great game again ! I love how he's always running everywhere and putting pressure on the opposite defense !

And that "assist" to neymar on the first goal hehe

Kohe321

Lovely game from him again. Worked his ass off as usual, and that step over before Neymars goal was legendary. He drew all the defenders with him. Just fantastic stuff!

Last edited:

raskolnikov

What a difference compared to the first few months after the ban. Msn on fire today, his combination passing and decision making seems to have improved as well.

Leo_Messi

Monster. He did not score but did almost everything else right.

He has played a key role in our rise this season. No doubt about that.

Stric

What a difference compared to the first few months after the ban. Msn on fire today, his combination passing and decision making seems to have improved as well.

My thougts, too. Recently he's really been looking like an absolute monster player. So dominant.

Henry_IB

Banned
Beast player. Said it before, but I'll say it again, what I love most about him is his burning desire to win and sacrifice personal glory for the sake of the team. He will pass the ball if he thinks a teammate has a 1% higher chance of scoring than himself. Worth every penny we paid for him.

Serbian

Beast player. Said it before, but I'll say it again, what I love most about him is his burning desire to win and sacrifice personal glory for the sake of the team. He will pass the ball if he thinks a teammate has a 1% higher chance of scoring than himself. Worth every penny we paid for him.
as i said before Suarez is one of the best players in the world i rate him higher than ronaldo! he does everything right if he is not scoring he is assisting and always creating chances, if barca wins the tripple its cause of luis Suarez £75 are pennys on the dollar what a bargain!! Beast mode Suarez!!!

Stric

It's also incredible how he keeps running up and down the pitch and pressuring defenders even well into the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans